Both established businesses and start up ventures can scale up or down according to demand. Cloud Servers can be fully managed, including the operating system, with everything controlled via a simple online portal.Vodafone Cloud Server, driven by HP, is a secure, purpose-built New Zealand-based virtual server environment connected to the Vodafone SuperNet. Whether you need to move your applications into a highly secure Virtual Private Cloud or require the flexibility of Public Cloud, Vodafone can provide the right solution.
Prices start from $150 per month*
- Reduce capex - no need to own physical servers or pay for maintenance and backup. All costs are included in one monthly fee
- Reliable managed service - SLA backed managed service, including server backup on enterprise grade infrastructure
- Local - housed in purpose-built data centre facilities in New Zealand with 24/7 support
- Flexible working - staff can access hosted applications and data on virtually any device, virtually anywhere
- Scalable services - add capacity quickly and easily via the online portal
|Public Cloud||Virtual Private Cloud|
|Give your team secure, remote access to the enterprise applications and data they need, while reducing your IT infrastructure costs. Remote working and collaboration become more practical than ever, with security and backups as part of the service.||Build your own Private Cloud with Vodafone Cloud Servers and host your applications in our secure datacentres, connected to your premises via dedicated Private IP network links.|
*You need a fixed broadband plan with Vodafone. One month minimum term applies.
Important things to know
- To be eligible for the Cloud Server service you need to be a new or existing business customer and have a fixed broadband plan with Vodafone. One month minimum term applies.
- Vodafone’s business terms and conditions, specific terms for Cloud Server and an acceptable use policy will apply.
- Third party end user terms apply.
- For full terms and conditions, see Cloud Server Service Description.