Retired plan - Business Basics $65
You cannot sign up, re-sign or transfer to it. You can continue to use your mobile, make changes to your account, and buy or change Add-Ons as normal.
|Business Basics $65 Plan|
$65 per month
2.5GB of NZ data600 minutes to standard NZ and OZ numbersUnlimited TXTs to standard NZ and OZ numbers$400 off new smartphoneGroup callingDaily Roaming for $7 a dayVodafone Secure Device Manager Basic includedLocal number on mobile included
|NZ calls||$0.59 per minute for calls to mobiles & landlines once you've used your included minutes|
|International calls||$0.51 per minute for calls to mobiles & landlines in Oz, Ireland, UK, USA & Canada. $1.43 per minute for mobile & landline calls to the rest of the world. Satellite Calls per minute: $15.64 Inmarsat A, $11.50 Inmarsat B, $4.03 Global Star|
|PXTs||Vodafone NZ mobiles within NZ: 20c per PXT. Any other mobile network in NZ and Australia or any email address for the rest of the world: 51c per PXT|
|Extra Data||With Flexi Data you will be re-directed to a page where you can purchase an additional data bundle (non-recurring) if you run out of data. Bundle options are 100MB for $6, 500MB for $12 or 1GB for $20. Prices include GST.|
|Video Calls||$0.49 per minute to Vodafone mobiles. $2.03 per minute to mobiles on any other NZ network. $2.05 to international mobiles|
|Voicemail||Calls to voicemail: 20c per call|
|Daily Roaming||For just $7 a day you can use your NZ plan minutes, TXT and data overseas with Daily Roaming|
You may be interested in a more current Business plan for mobile.
Important things to know
- Customers who change plans will no longer receive their bonus data. The data bonus will be applied within 7 days of connection.
- Unlimited TXT is for standard person-to-person TXTs to standard NZ and Australian numbers (excludes premium and special numbers). As long as you're using your fingers to TXT them, unlimited TXT is for you! However, unlimited talk and TXT is not for you if you plan to do any of the following: multiple simultaneous, re-supply, call centre usage, telemarketing, bulk messaging, application-to-person communication, continuously call forwarding, auto-dialling, machine to machine communication (including by using your SIM card in any other device), Cellular Trunking Units (CTUs), or any other activity that Vodafone considers to be non standard usage.
- Your calls will be charged per minute, rounded up to the closest full minute.
- For $7 a day you can use your plan minutes, TXT and data with Daily Roaming. Simplified rates apply to other destinations.
- Group calling is only available between eligible mobiles under the same account.
- If you use a Local Number on Mobile some services, such as fax and broadband cannot be added or transferred to this number.
- You will need to contact Vodafone to set up VSDM Basic. VSDM Terms apply.
- Read the Business Mobile plan terms.
- Pay Monthly Terms and Conditions apply.