Retired - Vodafone Small Office
All your office needs for one small price
Simple solutions are often the best. Our Small Office package gives you a landline, broadband connection and a wireless modem that’s ready to go – office setup sorted. You also get the convenience of just one bill, plus tools for monitoring usage.
- Our fastest speeds - now with Ultra Fast Business Broadband
- Sign up now and get boosted data
- Easy Setup - a free wireless modem to get you working quicker
- Simple - we give you useful tools to track and manage your usage
*Prices subject to change.
Pricing and plan details shown only apply to new customers who sign up from 26 February 2014.
All pricing excludes GST. Ultra Fast Business Broadband not available everywhere
Important things to know
- Ultra Fast Business Broadband is only available in certain areas – talk to your Account Manager or call 0800 400 888 for details.
- Plan is available on a 24-month term only.
- Business Tolls Plus pricing for local, national, mobile and Australia calling is available when you have an On Account mobile phone with Vodafone.
- To be eligible for Vodafone Business Tolls Plus, you must be an On Account Vodafone mobile customer and ensure all your calling from your Vodafone Business landlines is with Vodafone.
- If you don’t have an existing broadband connection, you will be charged a connection and wiring fee of $220.45 ex GST.
- If you have an existing Vodafone mobile plan you will still get very competitive calling rates.
- Wireless modem and connection terms and conditions and fixed line and broadband terms and conditions apply.
- Standard early termination fees apply.
- If we provide services to you over the UFB network you must: (a) confirm that you have obtained your
- landlord’s consent (if you are not the property owner), to all works being undertaken at the property that may
- be required for you to receive the services as required by a LFC (note, this may affect your install time); and
- (b) agree to be bound by the LFC (End User) Terms. These are the applicable standard terms issued by each LFC (as amended from time to time). Depending on your region, these terms may be viewed on our collected Terms page
- Landline services, manage your calls.
For a more modern plan, look at our Broadband for Business.