Retired plan - $39.99 Open Term
This plan is supported but no longer for sale - you cannot sign up, re-sign or transfer to it. You can continue to use your mobile, make changes to your account, and buy or change Add-Ons as normal
|$39.99 Plan – Open Term|
$39.99 one month term
· 1.25GB of NZ data
· 300 minutes to standard NZ and OZ numbers
· Unlimited TXTs to standard NZ and OZ numbers
· Free weekend calling to Vodafone NZ mobiles**
· Daily Roaming for $5 a day
· Interest Free option
|NZ calls||$0.99 per minute for calls to mobiles & landlines once you've used your included minutes. |
|$2 for 60 minutes||Call overseas landlines in one of 30 countries from NZ anytime and pay no more than $2 for 60 minutes|
|International calls||$0.51 per minute for calls to mobiles & landlines in Oz, Ireland, UK, USA & Canada. $1.43 per minute for mobile & landline calls to the rest of the world. Satellite Calls per minute: $15.64 Inmarsat A, $11.50 Inmarsat B, $4.03 Global Star|
|PXTs||Vodafone NZ mobiles within NZ: 20c per PXT. Any other mobile network in NZ and Australia or any email address for the rest of the world: 51c per PXT|
|Extra Data||With Flexi Data you will be re-directed to a page where you can purchase an additional data bundle (non-recurring) if you run out of data. Bundle options are 100MB for $6, 500MB for $12 or 1GB for $20. Prices include GST.|
|Video Calls||$0.79 per minute to Vodafone mobiles. $2.03 per minute to mobiles on any other NZ network. $2.05 to international mobiles|
|Voicemail||Calls to voicemail: 20c per call|
|Daily roaming||For just $5 a day you can use your NZ plan minutes, TXT and data overseas with Daily Roaming|
Important things to know
- On Account Plan minutes are for standard person-to-person calls to standard NZ and Australian numbers (excludes premium and special numbers).
- Unlimited TXT is for standard person-to-person TXTs to standard NZ and Australian numbers. Excludes premium and special numbers. As long as you're using your fingers to TXT them, unlimited TXT is for you! However, unlimited talk and TXT is not for you if you plan to do any of the following: multiple simultaneous calling, re-supply, call centre usage, telemarketing, bulk messaging, application-to-person communication, continuously call forwarding, auto-dialling, machine to machine communication (including by using your SIM card in any other device), Cellular Trunking Units (CTUs), or any other activity that Vodafone considers to be non standard usage
- Australian calling and TXTing inclusion is effective from 6th August 2014 for new customers or from your next bill for existing customers.
- Your calls will be charged per minute, rounded up to the closest full minute
- For $5 a day you can use your plan minutes, TXT and data with Daily Roaming. Simplified rates apply to other destinations.
- Consumer terms, Mobile terms and Mobile Plan Terms and Conditions apply
- You must bring your mobile number from another network provider to be eligible for this offer. Valid until 31 March 2015. $39 credit will appear on 1st or 2nd bill and cannot be refunded as cash. Any early termination fees relating to your current provider are your responsibility.
See out current Open Term plans for mobile.