Archived Terms - $30 Top Up Super Bonus
- When you top up your Supa Prepay Supa Prepay account by $30 or more through any Vodafone top up channel you will receive the Top Up Super Bonus.
- The Top Up Super Bonus consists of 200 weekend minutes to mobiles and landlines in New Zealand for use over the next four weekends subsequent to the top up.
- The Weekend is Saturday 00.01am to Sunday 23.59pm.
- If you top up by a further $30 before your Super Bonus Minutes expire, the Top Up Super Bonus minute allocation will be reset to 200, and the expiry date will be reset to the next four weekends subsequent to that top up.
- Top Up Bonus minutes can not be used by while you are roaming outside of New Zealand.The following calls are excluded:
- International numbers
- Special or premium numbers (e.g. 0900)
- Voice services (e.g. 018, voice mail)
- Data calls and usage
- Video calling
- BestMate and Family calling minutes, and any applicable promotional offers will be used prior to your Top Up Super Bonus calling minutes.
- Top Up Super Bonus minutes are rounded up to the nearest minute. For example, if you talk for 1 minute and 40 seconds, your Top Up Bonus minutes will reduce by 2 minutes.
- Prepay Mobile Terms and Conditions apply.
This bonus is no longer available - see our current prepaid plans.