Archived Terms - $2 for 60 Minutes
These terms and conditions were updated on 4 September 2023. Find current terms here.
- This offer has ended from 24th September 2020 for the following Consumer Pay Monthly plans: Consumer Red+ Essentials, Red+, Red+ Super, Red+Lite, Black, Black Data, and On Account and Open Term plans.
- $2 for 60 minutes offer ("the Offer") applies to all Prepay plans (excludes Prepay Pay and Go), all Consumer Smart and Smart Data plans, You Choose, Talker, TXTer, Mega, Motormouth, TXT n CHAT, Easy or Get plans. This offer is not available on the new Endless Data Pay Monthly plans. An alternative International Add-on is available for these plans. See our International Add-Ons for more details. This offer is also not available on the following business plans: Red+ Business Essentials, Red+, Red+ Super, Basic, Smart and Smart Data plans, TalkZone and Corporate & Government customers.
- This Offer applies automatically to voice calls made at any time within New Zealand to any landline in Australia (excluding external territories), Belgium, Canada, Chile, China, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Ireland, Italy, Japan, South Korea, Malaysia, Netherlands, Norway, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, UK and the USA. All other calls are excluded, including but not limited to calls to special and premium rate numbers such as 018 & 0900, voicemail calls and data calls.
- The Offer does not apply when you're roaming overseas.
- If you have an existing International Add-On, the minutes will firstly be taken from your International Add-On before the $2 for 60 minutes offer commences.
- No further charges will apply if the call length remains under 60 minutes.
- You will be charged your standard call rate until the cost of your call reaches $2. Normal charging will resume as per the standard rate of your plan after 60 minutes.
- If your call is cut off for any reason and you need to redial, it will be treated as starting a new call.
- This Offer may only be used for private non-commercial use and is not for resale, nor for non-voice services.
- General Consumer Terms apply.
- One NZ may withdraw, extend or amend the Offer at any time.