Archived Terms - MyFlex Prepay
These terms and conditions were updated on 18 September 2023. Find current terms here.
- These terms apply to all MyFlex pre-set configurations/Plans and MyFlex configurations/Plans you design yourself.
- You’ll need to activate your SIM and select MyFlex Prepay Plan.
- Minutes, data and TXTs in your One NZ MyFlex Prepay Plan last for 28 days.
- If you repurchase or redesign your Plan you may not be able to have the same amount of minutes, TXTs and data for the price that you currently pay.
- You can carry over up to 500 unused minutes, 500 unused TXTs and up to 3.5GB of unused data when your Plan renews.
- If you have unlimited minutes, you will automatically carry over 500 minutes if you switch to a Plan with a lower number of minutes the following month.
- If you have unlimited TXTs, you will automatically carry over 500 TXTs if you switch to a Plan with a lower number of TXTs the following month.
- Carry over minutes, TXTs and data last for up to 360 days so long as you don’t use them up and you keep renewing your One NZ MyFlex Prepay Plan.
- If you have enough credit, your Plan will automatically renew on your renewal date with the same data, minutes and TXTs as your previous month unless you have redesigned your Plan.
- If you don't have enough credit, your Plan will go on hold until you next top up enough to renew and any carry over minutes and data will be lost if you have passed the 48 hours grace period for renewal.
- For minimum Prepay Top Up amounts and length of time money loaded on your Prepay account remains available for, please see our Mobile Terms.
- You can redesign your Plan at any time in My One NZ and then either ‘Save changes’ for your next Plan renewal or ‘Buy now’ to start your new Plan immediately. You can design your Plan up until 10pm of the night your Plan is due to renew.
- If you use up all your minutes, data or TXTs before your renewal date, or if your Plan is on hold, any calls, data and TXTs will be charged at casual rates.
- You can change to Pay & Go Plan at any time. This means you are stopping your MyFlex Plan and any calls, data and TXTs usage will be charged at casual rates. You will lose all your carry over when you change Plan to Pay & Go.
- Included TXTs are to be used for personal TXTs to standard NZ and standard Aus numbers. Unlimited TXTs cannot be used if you’re roaming overseas. Non-standard TXTs can include and are not limited to premium TXTs and fundraising short-codes.
- Included minutes are to standard landline and mobile numbers in NZ and Australia. Calls made using any of the following services will be charged at standard rates, and deducted from your Prepay balance: international numbers, special or premium numbers (e.g. 0900), voice services (e.g. 018, voicemail), data calls and usage, video calling and roaming services.
- General Consumer Terms and Mobile Terms apply.