We understand that dealing with the terminal illness or death of a loved one can be a difficult time, we want to help you through the next steps with as much ease as possible.
If the One NZ account holder has passed away or is terminally ill we can arrange for their services to be permanently disconnected, or be transferred to someone else.
There are two ways you can let us know:
If you would like some assistance completing the form, please contact us.
Once you have completed the form one of our dedicated team will be in contact within 3 business days.
If you are acting in a professional legal capacity, please email the team directly: firstname.lastname@example.org
What you will need
If an account holder is Terminally ill
- Copy of the Property Enduring Power of Attorney
If an Account holder has passed away
- Date of death and death certificate number (if known)
- If changing ownership of the account, you will need ID for new account holder.
- Examples of ID
- Drivers licence
- NZ passport
- International passport with Visa
- Birth certificate and two items confirming your address
Who can request changes to the account
The person requesting the change needs to be:
- Executor of the Estate
- Trustee of the Estate
- Administrator of the Estate
- Property Enduring Power of Attorney (only in the event of terminal illness)
- An authorised contact (i.e. named) on the account.
How to contact us
You can contact us by