Our audio conferencing products
ConferLink is a secure, reservation-less professional audio conferencing service. The host of the conference pays the bridging costs; participants do not pay to access the conference.
- Quick and easy to set up
- No charge for participants to access the bridge
- Up to 20 people on each conference
What you get
Offers audio conferencing for up to 20 people with calls of up to five hours each. You will need to set up a subscription to the service. It's easy to set up, and your participants will pay nothing for their call into the conference.
How much does it cost?
- ConferLink customers are charged for conferencing usage only. There are no set-up or monthly fees. You only pay for what you use
- The conference owner pays for bridging callers into the conference. Callers do not pay for calling into the ConferLink TollFree service
- A metered access number is available where customers are unable to dial a TollFree number or are calling from a mobile phone. Participants dialling the metered access number (+64 9 977 2493) will incur their normal network calling charges for as long as they are connected to the conference
- Customers dialling into a conference from overseas can do so using an International TollFree access number, participants will not incur access charges to join the conference if they dial a ConferLink International TollFree number. Conference Bridging charges still apply
- A list of International TollFree Access numbers is provided in the ConferLink User Guide.
|Call scenario||Participant Access||Bridging Charges|
|Calls to NZ ConferLink TollFree from NZ land line||No charge||$0.48|
|Calls to Australia ConferLink TollFree from a land line||No charge||$1.75|
|Calls to International ConferLink TollFree* from a land line||No charge||$1.75|
The host can request a ringback advising the cost of a recent ConferLink Phone conference
|$2 per call|
The host can request a weekly or monthly emailed report, summarising the ConferLink Phone conferences and costs for the preceding period
- GST is payable in addition to the above rates and charges
- Calls are rounded up to the nearest minute
Looking to centralise your communications?
Audio and video conferencing are included in our unified communications solution, One Business. Using cloud technology, your team will be able to collaborate together and answer calls whether they are in or out of the office.
Bridging charging rules: Bridging charging commences at the moment the host and at least one guest are connected into the conference. Bridging charges are charged per participant on a per minute basis. Call durations are rounded up to the nearest minute. Bridging charges for each individual participant cease when they disconnect from the conference.
Creating a conference room is free
- Complete the application form and fax it to the number at the top of the form
- We'll set you up with your own secure ConferLink account so you never need to book a Conference room again
- We'll also send you a confirmation email with all the details. This email includes all the instructions you and your meeting attendees need to dial in to your meeting room. Simply forward the user guide on to them.
Once you've registered, you can access your meeting room 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, from anywhere in the world.
Dialing in is easy. Each participant needs to:
- Call 0800 540 010 from New Zealand or the TollFree number assigned to the country you are in. If there is no TollFree number listed for your country or you're dialing from a mobile phone, use the metered access number
- When asked, enter the Host Passcode and press #
- Your invited participants enter the Guest Passcode and press #
- You're in!
For secure Host Control, such as locking the conference room so no other participants can join, or turning mute on so that no other participants are able to speak, check out the user guide.