Microsoft Solutions Partner for Modern Work
Microsoft Solution Partner in Modern Work with Specialist Calling for Microsoft Teams represents One New Zealand’s ability to deliver high-quality solutions using highly qualified and experienced people. A solutions partner for Modern Work means One New Zealand has demonstrated the capability to help customers boost productivity and make the shift to hybrid work using Microsoft 365.”
What Calling for Microsoft Teams means for your business
How it works
1. Connect your Microsoft 365 application
2. Connect to Microsoft Teams
Terms and Conditions
- One NZ Business Terms/MSA Terms & eligibility apply.
- You must have the correct Microsoft Licensing, which includes the Microsoft Teams application, as well as Phone System licensing.
- Your corporate network has to be configured so that users can connect to Microsoft 365.
- You need Microsoft certified headsets or handsets.
- Users have to be in Azure Active Directory, and have Exchange Online.
Why choose us?
Calling for Microsoft Teams FAQs
What is Operator Connect?
Does Calling for Microsoft Teams include Microsoft licensing?
Microsoft 365 Business plans (Less than 300 users), now have the capability to add Phone System Licensing and therefore can use Calling for Microsoft Teams.
Is calling bundled with the per user price?
What happens if there is an internet outage or Microsoft 365 isn’t available?
Can a user have a physical phone?
What happens if I add users and move into a different price bracket?
Where are calls routed to?
Do conference calls remain in New Zealand?
How do I know what solution best suits my business?
|Calling for Microsoft Teams||Calling for Microsoft Teams – Cloud||Calling for Microsoft Teams - Dedicated|
|Customer Dedicated Session Border Controller||No||Yes|
|SIP Channels included||Yes||No|
|Require Analogue Devices||No||Yes|