Make your team's day a lot simpler by getting Microsoft productivity and communication tools from a single supplier, making support, admin and billing a whole lot easier.
Microsoft 365 from One NZ lets you be productive and stay connected from almost anywhere.
Direct billing from One NZ and a 24/7 on call support channel for a more streamlined experience.
One NZ Business Marketplace allows you to quickly purchase and set up new products and easily manage your licenses
Greater choice and flexibility in how and when you buy with options for monthly or annual terms
We’re a Microsoft Premier Support partner, so you get prioritised support when you need it.
Microsoft Licensing Plans
We have a range of Microsoft licenses available, so we’ll have a solution that’s right for your business
Click the link below to request a call back. We have a variety of licences for a secure and connected experience across your Microsoft ecosystem. We’ve also made it easy if you already have a licencing provider. At the end of your contract term, simply add your licencing in our marketplace and cancel your licences with your existing provider – Microsoft automation takes care of the rest!
Why choose us?
You may also be interested in
Important things to know
- Licenses purchased through the self-service portal are subject to the terms in the service description, with the exception of pricing, which is subject to change.
- Microsoft 365 Business plans are for a maximum of 300 users only.
- Terms and eligibility apply, please refer to the service description.
- Internet access is required to install and activate all plans and to manage your account. There are a number of other minimum operating requirements, your Account Manager can confirm these.
- If a monthly term is chosen, billing is monthly in arrears. If an annual term is chosen, billing is yearly in advance. No refund is provided for licences cancelled part way through a term.
- For full terms, see the Service Description.