Terms - VDSL Upgrade for ADSL Price
- Sign up to VDSL broadband with One NZ and get VDSL speeds at standard ADSL broadband prices. A 12 month term applies.
- Offer available for a limited time when you request VDSL broadband and sign up to an eligible broadband plan (80GB or Unlimited Broadband data either with a home phone or Naked broadband).
- Offer not available in conjunction with "1 month free”.
- If you are a new One NZ broadband customer, you will be eligible for the free VDSL wireless modem and free standard VDSL broadband connection and wiring offer. Free VDSL modem Terms and Conditions apply.
- $10 discount will apply from the 1st full month VDSL charges. The part month charge, will not be discounted.
- Additional wiring charges may apply.
- If you need to get a phone line up and running (but there has previously been a working phone in the house) a connection fee of $52.10 will apply. If a new phone line needs to be connected at a location where a phone line has not previously been active, the price will depend on the location and work required.
- The average experience of One NZ VDSL is that the downstream speeds are 3 times faster compared to standard average New Zealand ADSL speeds (One NZ testing in March 2015 shows One NZ average VDSL downstream speeds are up to 3 x faster than the current standard average New Zealand ADSL speeds). This experience is not guaranteed. VDSL downstream speeds typically range between 15Mbps and 70Mbps. VDSL upstream speeds typically range between 5Mbps and 10Mbps. Speeds at your address may vary due to a number of factors. See VDSL Broadband for more.
- A VDSL installation and a One NZ VDSL capable modem are required for VDSL. You will need to be at home at an agreed date and time for the installation to take place.
- VDSL broadband is not available everywhere and a connection is not guaranteed until a visit to your premises has taken place. To see whether VDSL might be available at your address, please check your address online at one.nz/broadband/internet-plans/
- The installation technician will perform some tests prior to and after the installation to confirm whether you will be able to get a VDSL speed experience. If you cannot, VDSL-related charges or contract commitments will not apply and your broadband connection will remain as or be provisioned onto the equivalent ADSL standard broadband package and our standard Residential Broadband, TV and Fixed Line Terms and Conditions will apply.
See our current current broadband prices.