Terms - OneNumber
1. OneNumber is a Pay Monthly add-on for your smart watch.
2. To have this add-on, you must have:
- An eligible wearable device;
- Samsung Galaxy Watch5 or newer. We can’t guarantee a watch not purchased from One NZ or partner channels will work on our network. Parallel imported Samsung watches may not be compatible.
- An active in market Personal or Business One NZ Pay Monthly mobile plan, including Companion Plans & Red Share for Business plans;
- An eligible primary smartphone;
- A Samsung phone with Android 10 or later. We can’t guarantee a Samsung phone not purchased from One NZ or partner channels will be compatible. Other brands and parallel imported Samsung phones may not be compatible.
The list of eligible wearable devices, smartphones and plans is subject to change. See OneNumber for full details.
3. You can only have one OneNumber add-on per eligible Pay Monthly mobile plan.
4. The OneNumber add-on shares your Pay Monthly mobile plan’s calls, TXTs & data allowances.
5. Standard rates apply to calls and TXT messages that are not included in your Pay Monthly mobile plan i.e. international calling/SMS or MMS.
6. You can’t hotspot and tether with the wearable device.
7. Some international roaming features may not be available on the OneNumber add-on.
8. Some network functions may not be of the same standard as a mobile phones.
9. You must activate your OneNumber add-on via the Galaxy Wearables app.
10. There is no minimum term and you can cancel your OneNumber add-on at any time via the Galaxy Wearables App or by contacting One NZ.