Terms - Bring Your Own Modem
- Offer only available on One NZ open term Unlimited Fibre, VDSL and ADSL broadband plans.
- Your modem must be suitable for use on Fibre or VDSL/ADSL (as applicable) and must otherwise be compatible with One NZ's broadband network. For further details see our BYO Modem deals.
- Voice calling over broadband (VOIP) is only available on our One NZ modems; DN8245, Ultra Hub range, HG659, or newer One NZ Modems.
- One NZ does not provide technical support services for non-One NZ modems. Our support is limited to the broadband service connecting to your premise and the modem settings we provide for you to connect to our network.
- Installation of a Fibre, VDSL or ADSL broadband service by a broadband installer does not include the set-up of a non-One NZ modem.
- Broadband speeds, connection quality and the connection performance of your connected devices are dependent on your modem make, model, age, features and specifications, and how you choose to connect to your modem (Ethernet or Wi-Fi).
- You must provide One NZ with 1 months' notice if you wish to cancel your open term plan.
- General Consumer Terms and Broadband and Home Phone Terms apply.