Archived Terms - 12 months NEON on 80GB
(offer ended 31 August 2015)
Neon for 12 months offer available when you sign up to 80GB or unlimited broadband data Naked or broadband and home phone, on a 12 month term.
- Unlimited broadband data for residential purposes only, traffic management policy and terms apply.
- You will receive your unique NEON promo code by email within 3 working days with instructions on how to redeem your 12 months of NEON. NEON services must be activated by entering the promo code when registering an account on the NEON website (neontv.co.nz) or under the billing details section for an existing NEON account.
- You must activate your NEON services using the voucher code within 90 days of your eligible broadband connection.
- NEON services will automatically end 12 months after the day the NEON services were activated. If you want to continue NEON after 12 months, you will need to re-activate NEON either directly through the NEON website (neontv.co.nz) or by signing up to any current Vodafone offer for NEON services.
- A $199 early termination fee applies to your broadband plan.
- Offer includes free modem and standard broadband connection for new ADSL, VDSL and Fibre customers. $14.95 modem postage and handling charge applies. For Cable customers modem will be supplied free of charge for duration of service. See full terms for ADSL and Fibre plans, terms for Cable plans, or terms for VDSL plans.
- Broadband not available everywhere.
- Offer available to new and existing out of fixed term customers. Vodafone may withdraw this offer at any time.
- If our third party supplier stops providing NEON services which means that we can no longer make it available to you, you will be able to terminate your agreement without any early termination fees.
- Consumer Terms apply.
- Neon Term and Conditions apply.