Terms - Data Plan for iPad
Please note: These terms and conditions apply to customers who purchased the Data Plan for iPad from 17 March, 2015.
- If you purchased the Data Plan for iPad before 17 March, you can find your older terms here.
- The One NZ Data Plan for iPad ("the data Add On") may only be accessed on or through an Apple® iPad Wi-Fi + 3G device, using a One NZ MicroSIM for iPad. The data Add-On may not be used on or with any other device. In the event that the data Add-On is used through another device, One NZ reserves the right to terminate the data Add-On connection without notice.
- Data will be available for use for one (1) month from the date of purchase ("the Period"). The data Add-On will automatically recur on a monthly basis for as long as there is sufficient credit available on the customer's One NZ data Add-On account.
- Upon exhaustion of the data Add-On, One NZ will disconnect access to data, unless another data Add-On is purchased.
- If you upgrade or downgrade your data Add-On before the end of the Period, any unused data will be forfeited.
- If the One NZ MicroSIM for iPad is damaged, stolen lost or destroyed, any remaining data allowance is not transferable to a new MicroSIM or refundable.
- 3G coverage is required for 3G services.
- International data roaming charges apply.
- One NZ reserves the right to withdraw or amend products or services at any time.