Archived Terms - iPad Data Plan 2015
Terms and Conditions (before 17 March 2015)
Please note: These terms and conditions apply to customers who purchased Data Plan for iPad before 17 March 2015.
If you purchased Data Plan for iPad from 17 March 2015, you can find your older terms here.
- The Vodafone Data Plan for iPad ("the data Add On") may only be accessed on or through an Apple® iPad Wi-Fi + 3G device, using a Vodafone MicroSIM for iPad. The data Add-On may not be used on or with any other device. In the event that the data Add-On is used through another device, Vodafone reserves the right to terminate the data Add-On connection without notice.
- Data will be available for use for one (1) month from the date of purchase ("the Period"). The data Add-On will automatically recur on a monthly basis for as long as there is sufficient credit available on the customer's Vodafone data Add-On account.
- Upon exhaustion of the data Add-On, Vodafone will disconnect access to data, unless another data Add-On is purchased.
- If you upgrade or downgrade your data Add-On before the end of the Period, any unused data will be forfeited.
- If the Vodafone MicroSIM for iPad is damaged, stolen lost or destroyed, any remaining data allowance is not transferable to a new MicroSIM or refundable.
- 3G coverage is required for 3G services.
- International data roaming charges apply.
- Vodafone reserves the right to withdraw or amend products or services at any time.
- Vodafone Prepay terms and conditions apply.