Terms - Calling Add-Ons for Home Phone
- Call NZ – Unlimited calls to national landlines
- Call NZ+Aus – Unlimited calls to national and Australian^ landlines
- Call NZ+Mobile – Unlimited calls to national landlines and NZ mobiles
- Call World - Unlimited calls to landlines in NZ and 28 other countries*
- Call to Mobile 40, 60, 100, 200, 300 – Unlimited
- Call NZ, Call NZ+Aus, Call NZ+Mobile, Call World and Call to Mobile are only available as part of the Unlimited Broadband data and home phone packages.
- For Call NZ, calls to national landlines are zero-rated for up to three hours at any time. For Call NZ+Aus, calls to national and Australian landlines are zero-rated for up to three hours at any time. For Call NZ+Mobile, calls to national landlines are zero-rated for up to three hours and calls to NZ mobile numbers are zero-rated for up to three hours at any time. For Call World, calls to landlines in NZ and 28 other countries are zero-rated for up to three hours at any time. For Call NZ, Call NZ+Aus, Call NZ+Mobile and Call World, calls in excess of the three hour per call cap will be charged on a per minute basis thereafter in accordance with your calling plan.
- For Call to Mobile 40, 60, 100, 200, 300, calls to New Zealand mobile numbers are zero-rated for the total minutes specified in the plan name. For Call to Mobile, calls to NZ mobiles in access of the included minutes will be charged on a per minute basis in accordance with your calling plan. Unused minutes are not carried forward.
- For calls not included in your calling add-on the standard per minute landline and mobile rate apply. Calls to NZ landlines are 26 cents per minute and calls to NZ mobiles are 39 cents per minute.
- See our Rates Webpage for a full list of international calling rates.
- If you're calling an overseas mobile (unless a special mobile rate is listed on the One NZ website) it will cost the same as the normal country rate.
- If you dial 059 or 0161 to access Spark's network before making a call from your One NZ home phone you'll be charged at Spark's retail rates. 018 and 0900 and other special numbers are also not included in your calling plan and will be charged in addition to your calling add-on.
- There is a one minute minimum charge for fixed line calls. All calls are rounded up and charged by the minute.
- Calling add-ons are for standard residential use only. Not available for use in contact centres, for telesales, auto-dialling, continuous call forwarding, telemarketing, or multiple simultaneous calling or similar non-standard residential use.
- Some calling add-ons are not available in conjunction with other calling add-ons.
- General Consumer Terms and Broadband and Home Phone Terms apply.
^Australia does not include calls to Ashmore and Cartier Islands, Christmas Island, Cocos (Keeling) Islands, Coral Sea Islands, Heard Island, McDonald Islands, Norfolk Island and Macquarie Island. Additional charges apply.
*Argentina, Australia^, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, China, Croatia, Denmark, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Malaysia, Netherlands, Palestine, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, United Kingdom and United States (excluding Guam).