Terms – Endless Team Plan
From 19 October 2022, ‘Business Team Plan’ (5– 100 connections) is no longer available for new customers, or for existing customers.
Only customers on an existing 24-month term can add new Business Team Plan Large connections to their account.
If you signed up to Business Team Plan or Large Business Team Plan prior to 1 October 2020, you can find the your Team Plan terms here.
The following terms apply to connections on ‘Endless Team Plans’ (5+ connections), from 20 October, 2022.
This Pricing Plan is also subject to our standard Business Terms.
1. Eligibility Customers with a minimum of 5 connections per customer account are eligible for the Endless Team Plans. These connections can be made up of Endless Team Plan 1 month and Endless Team Plan 24-month connections.
Customers with less than 5 connections can sign up to the Endless Team Plan where a business add-on, such as Vodafone One Business Mobile, MessagePage, or Local Number on Mobile is required on each connection.
We reserve the right to change your plan as required to ensure the above eligibility rules are met for Endless Team Plan.
2. Billing Each Endless Team Plan is charged at the time of activation, one month in advance. If a plan is activated part way through a billing month, we will bill the cost of the plan to cover the rest of the month, and the next month in advance.
The monthly plan charge/s will appear on your invoice as one of the below ‘Endless Team Plans'
|Endless Team Plan Large 40GB SIMO|
|Endless Team Plan Super 60GB SIMO|
3. Privacy Should an account holder choose to provide their account credentials, namely their account PIN, to another person/entity, that person will have billing account access and will have the ability to act on their behalf to perform acts like adding and disconnecting connections and add-ons, and accessing account information.
The main account holder (and any individual with billing account access) is able to access all usage data relating to plans and add-ons linked to that account.
4. Unlimited Data on Endless Team Plan: Fair use applies for One Team Plan™. Speeds will be reduced to a maximum of 1.2Mbps once mobile data usage reaches 40GB (on Large Endless Team Plan). Video streaming quality is optimised to a max SD quality at all times. Each Endless Team Plan has its own allocation of data that is not shared with any other Endless Team Plan.
The Hotspot is included for both the Large and One Team Plan™ at no additional cost for the life of the plan. Hotspot for the Large and One Team Plan™ includes Unlimited data available for use within the Vodafone New Zealand network only. Speed restrictions and video optimisation apply in accordance with your plan. Your Hotspot add on use will count towards your plan usage of 40GB (on Large Endless Team Plan) before speed restrictions are applied.
Max Speed Data top-ups are available on the 40GB Large Endless Team Plan.
Data is available for use within the Vodafone New Zealand network only. If you roam overseas then data charges will apply, including using your monthly data allowance as part of the daily roaming fee. See Vodafone roaming charges.
5. Fair Use Policy It is important to Vodafone that all eligible Vodafone customers are able to access our services.
For this reason, and to ensure the provision of a quality service, a Fair Use Policy applies to some of our services.
Find our full Fair Use Policy on the website.
5. Unlimited Talk and TXT Unlimited talk and TXT is for standard person-to-person voice calls and TXTs to standard NZ and Australian numbers. Excludes premium and special numbers in Australia and NZ and use overseas (other than Australia and NZ). Excludes short codes and MMS/PXT. Unlimited talk and TXT is not for multiple simultaneous calling, re-supply, call centre usage, telemarketing, bulk messaging, application-to-person communication, continuously call forwarding, auto-dialling, machine to machine communication (including by using your SIM card in any other device) Cellular Trunking Units (CTUs), or any other activity that Vodafone considers to be non-standard usage.
Unlimited talk and TXT does not include calls or TXTs to Australian external territories (including Norfolk Island) or satellite services.
Video calls (excluding video calling apps and other data-based video calling services) may incur additional charges. Android to Android video calls using video telephony (excluding video calling apps) may incur a per minute charge.
Standard rates apply for other usage. See our roaming charges.
Included in One Team Plan™ is an International Add-On. This Add-On gives customers on the One Team Plan™250 calling minutes and 50 TXTs to 20 international destinations, including:
Canada, China, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Korean Republic, Macau, Malaysia, Philippines, Portugal, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Thailand, UK & USA.
6. Minute plus Minute charging For charging and calculation purposes, all calls will be rounded up to the next full minute. These will then be deducted from your included minutes, or you will be charged accordingly. For example, if you make a call for one minute and 40 seconds this call will be rounded up to two minutes and two minutes will be deducted from your allocation, or charged at the appropriate rate.
7. Roaming Daily Roaming is available on Endless Team Plan. For the Daily Roaming add-on, you can use your plan minutes, TXT and data (including hotspot) in selected Daily Roaming destinations. This includes your Hotspot where you have purchased the Hotspot add on. Usual plan charges apply. A daily fee applies for each day you make/receive calls, send TXTs or use data in the Daily Roaming destination (valid until midnight NZ time) up to 90 consecutive days. Simplified rates apply to other destinations. See Daily Roaming terms.
8. Voicemail Calls to voicemail are not charged for if you are in New Zealand or Australia. Roaming terms and conditions apply if you are overseas.
9. Change fees If you terminate or change your Pricing Plans before the Pricing Plans term ends, you must pay the applicable fees (these could be early termination, re-sign or plan transfer fees). The fee you pay could be up to 65% of the full standard monthly fee (listed on our website) multiplied by the number of months left in the term.
If you take the Interest Free Payments for Business service you must pay the outstanding amount for Interest Free Payments for Business in full prior to terminating, transferring or re-signing the Connection associated with that service. You also must pay the outstanding amount for Interest Free Payments for Business in full if Vodafone terminates the eligible Connection due to your material breach or insolvency. The payment obligations in this paragraph apply in addition to the other fees mentioned above.
Find out more about plan cancellation or change fees.
10. 5G 5G gives you access to even faster data speeds, enabling you to do your thing faster when you have a 5G device and you’re in a 5G coverage area. 5G is available on all 4G capable plans, and 5G access is available at no extra cost for a limited time.
11. Coverage Coverage can be affected by a number of factors, including radio interference, atmospheric conditions, geographic factors, network congestion, maintenance, outages on other networks and provider sites, the configuration or limitations of your, or your intended recipient’s, device or other operational or technical difficulties which means that you may not receive some or all of the Service in certain areas or at certain times.
12. Phone insurance You must have purchased your phone from us to qualify for Phone Insure. If you transfer or re-sign to a Pricing Plan where Phone Insure is not included as part of that Pricing Plan, Phone Insure will not automatically carry over to the new Pricing Plan as a chargeable Add-On. If you wish to continue to receive Phone Insure, you must contact Vodafone to purchase the Phone Insure Add-On. See the Phone Insure terms and conditions.
13. Invoice charging We reserve the right to charge you a monthly or one-off charge for bills sent by post. No charge applies to bills sent by email.
14. Support charges In accordance with our standard Business Terms, we (at our discretion) reserve the right to charge customers on specific Pricing Plans for instore technical support and administration services. We will inform you of these charges prior to providing the service. These services may include but are not limited to instore device tutorials, personalisation of device settings, and processing of Bill payments made instore, by Credit Card, or through an assisted channel such as 777 or 888.
15. Group Calling Group calling under Pricing Plans means that calls to and from the following business connections which are on the same customer account are zero rated.
Large and One Team Plan™: The Group calling benefit is applied at a customer account level and only applies to those connections on the Pricing Plans listed.
16. Local Number on Mobile When a Local Number is added to your mobile any landline services associated with that number, like broadband or fax, won't be transferred. These features cannot be added on to a mobile number. You will need to contact Vodafone to set up this service.
17. International Add-Ons The following International Add-Ons (International Add-Ons) are available to purchase:
- International Favourites TALKnTXT Add-On (terms and conditions apply).
- Asia TALKnTXT Add-On (terms and conditions apply).
- International TXT Add-On (terms and conditions apply).
You may only purchase one of each type of International Add-On in a billing month. International Add-Ons are available for use in New Zealand only and cannot be used while roaming. The above Add-Ons are not compatible with Vodafone One Business and Vodafone One Business Mobile.
18. Interest Free Payments for Business you may elect to take the Interest Free Payments for Business service to pay for the device associated with a Connection if the Connection is on an Endless Team Plan.
Details of our Interest Free Payments for Business service, and the additional terms that apply, can be found on our website https://one.nz/legal/terms-conditions/ifpbusiness/