Terms - Prepay $9
Please note: These terms and conditions apply to customers who took up the Prepay $9 plan before 17 March 2015. If you've taken this plan from 17 March, refer to the current Prepay $9 terms.
|NZ calls||$0.49 per minute for calls to mobiles & landlines once you've used your included minutes|
|NZ TXTs||$0.20 per TXT|
|International calls||Calls to our top 15 overseas countries anytime 89c per minute. Top 15 are: Australia (excluding external territories), Canada, China, Hong Kong, India, Ireland, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, South Korea, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, UK and USA|
|International calls||Rest of the world $1.43 per minute|
|International TXTs||From NZ to overseas 31c per TXT|
|$2 for 60 minute calling||Call from your mobile to overseas landlines in 30 selected countries for $2 for 60 minutes. Countries include Australia (excluding external territories), Belgium, Canada, Chile, China, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Malaysia, Netherlands, Norway, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Singapore, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, UK, USA|
|Voicemail||Calls to voicemail: 20c per call|
|Casual Data||Casual data (i.e. data usage when you do not have a Data Boost) on will be charged at 50c per MB|
|PXTs||PXT messages: 50c per PXT messagePXT video: $1.00 per PXT video message|
|Roaming/International||Standard Prepay Roaming / International Rates apply.|
Important things to know
· Your plan entitlements last for 30 days and any unused credit expires after 360 days.
· Providing you have sufficient credit, your plan will automatically renew with the same bundle of minutes and TXTs on your renewal date. If you don't have sufficient credit your plan will go on hold until you next top up a sufficient amount to renew.
· To use Data on this plan, you can either use Data at a casual rate of 50c per MB or purchase a Data Boost.
· You can cancel your Plan through My Vodafone (or any other means) at any time you will then incur casual rates for calls and TXTs.
· Casual call and TXT rates will also apply if you use up any of your allocation of calls and TXTs before your renewal date, or if your Add-On is on hold.
· TXTs and minutes are for personal use to standard NZ numbers (mobiles and landlines). Standard rates apply for overseas use and non-standard use like premium TXTs or calls and fundraising short-codes.
· To check your balance, free TXT MY ADDONS to 756 or sign in to My Vodafone.
· Calls are rounded up to the next minute. For example, if your call is 1 minute and 40 seconds, your allowance will be reduced by two minutes, or you will be charged two minutes if it is a chargeable call.
· Calls made using any of the following services will be charged at standard rates, and deducted from your Prepay balance:- International numbers- Special or premium numbers (e.g. 0900)- Voice services (e.g. 018, voicemail)- Data calls and usage- Video calling- Roaming services
· If you switch plans you will lose any Add-Ons you may have if the plan you are moving to is not compatible with those Add-Ons
· There is no plan change fee for customers choosing to move from a Legacy plan to the Prepay $9 Plan. However, you will not be able to transfer back to your old plan if this is no longer sold in market.
· A $5 plan change fee applies for customers choosing to move from the Prepay $19 and $29 Plans to Prepay $9.