Archived Terms - Prepay 19
Terms and Conditions for Prepay 19 and Prepay 29 (before 17 March 2015)
Please note: These terms and conditions apply to customers who took up the Prepay Carry Over $19 or $29 plan before 17 March 2015.
If you’ve taken up either plan from 17 March, you can find your newer terms here
|NZ calls||$0.49 per minute for calls to mobiles and landlines once you've used your included minutes|
|NZ TXTs||$0.20 per TXT|
|International calls||Calls to our top 15 overseas countries anytime 89c per minute. Top 15 are: Australia (excluding external territories), Canada, China, Hong Kong, India, Ireland, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, South Korea, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, UK and USA|
|International calls||Rest of the world $1.43 per minute|
|International TXTs||From NZ to overseas 31c per TXT|
|$2 for 60 minute calling||Call from your mobile to overseas landlines in 30 selected countries for $2 for 60 minutes. Countries include Australia (excluding external territories), Belgium, Canada, Chile, China, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Malaysia, Netherlands, Norway, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Singapore, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, UK, USA|
|Voicemail||Calls to voicemail: 20c per call|
|No Casual Data||There is no casual data available on the Prepay Carry Over $19 and $29 Plan. To keep using Data once your Plan’s Data has exhausted you will need to purchase a Data Boost or wait until your Plan renews.|
PXT messages: 50c per PXT message
PXT video: $1.00 per PXT video message
Video calls to Vodafone NZ mobiles: 79c per min
Video calls to 2degrees mobiles: $1.99 per min
Video calls to other NZ mobiles: 79c per min
|Standard Prepay Roaming/International Rates apply.|
Important things to know
- While the Prepay Carry Over $19 or $29 plan is active you are enabled for 4G on your Plan.
- To use 4G you will need to have a 4G capable device, and be in a coverage area, for details see https://one.nz/4g/.
- Any minutes and data in your Prepay Carry Over $19/$29 plan that you haven't used in 30 days will carry over for up to 360 days, if you keep your Prepay Carry Over $19/$29 plan active.
- Providing you have sufficient credit before renewal, your plan will automatically renew with the same bundle of minutes, TXTs and data on your renewal date. If you don't have sufficient credit your plan will go on hold until you next top up a sufficient amount to renew and any minutes and data you have carried over will be lost.
- If you upgrade from Prepay Carry Over $19 to Prepay Carry Over $29 you will lose any data and minutes you have carried over on your previous plan.
- Order of use applies: Included plan entitlements will be used before any carried over minutes and data you have. Any Prepay Deals or Always Available Prepay Deals you purchase will be used prior to your included plan entitlements.
- Vodafone Free Weekends is available on the Prepay Carry Over $19 and $29 Plans. It allows you to make calls to mobiles on the Vodafone NZ network between 7pm Friday to 7am Monday for no additional cost, or reduction in your call allowance.
- Your plan entitlements last for 30 days and any unused credit expires after 360 days.
- There is no casual data on this Plan. To keep using Data after your allocation has been exhausted you will need to purchase a Prepay Deal or Always Available Prepay Data Deal or wait for your plan to renew to keep using data.
- You can cancel your Plan through My Vodafone (or any other means) at any time you will then incur casual rates for calls and TXTs.
- Casual call and TXT rates will also apply if you use up any of your allocation of calls and TXTs before your renewal date, or if your Plan is on hold.
- Unlimited TXTs are intended to be used for personal TXTs to standard NZ and Oz numbers. Unlimited TXTs are not for re-selling or using for commercial gain, auto-dialling, machine to machine communications (including by using your SIM card in any other device) or any other activity that might not be viewed as ordinary personal usage. If in our reasonable opinion we consider your usage breaches these terms, falls outside the intended use, or is fraudulent or unlawful, we may immediately suspend or restrict your use of the services without notice to you. For overseas TXTing and non-standard TXTs like premium TXTs and fundraising short-codes, standard rates apply.
- For all calls not included in your plan, standard rates will apply.
- Included Minutes are to standard landline and mobile number in NZ and Australia , and exclude any premium or special numbers.
- To check your balance, free TXT MY ADDONS to 756 or sign in to My Vodafone.
- Calls are rounded up to the next minute. For example, if your call is 1 minute and 40 seconds, your allowance will reduced by two minutes, or you will be charged two minutes if it is a chargeable call.
- Calls made using any of the following services will be charged at standard rates, and deducted from your Prepay balance: - International numbers - Special or premium numbers (e.g. 0900) - Voice services (e.g. 018, voicemail) - Data calls and usage - Video calling - Roaming services
- If you switch plans you will lose any bonus, Prepay Deals or Add-Ons you may have if the plan you are moving to is not compatible with these Deals or Add-ons.
- There is no plan change fee for customers choosing to move from a Legacy plan to the Prepay Carry Over $19 or $29 Plan. However, you will not be able to transfer back to the Legacy plan you have moved from as these are no longer sold in market.
- A $5 plan change fee applies for customers choosing to move from the Prepay Carry Over $19 and $29 Plans to Prepay $9.
- Our Prepay Terms and Conditions apply