Terms - Data Test Drive
Please note: These terms and conditions apply to customers who signed up (or re-signed) from 17 March 2015.
If you signed up before 17 March, you can find you.
- Data Test Drive is no longer available
- The special Data Test Drive data allowance is in addition to your plan's base data allowance and will be used before your plan’s data allowance.
- The special Data Test Drive data allowance is only available for one calendar month from the date you sign up to your eligible plan. It will expire either once you have used up the Data Test Drive allowance, or at the end of the one calendar month.
- The special Data Test Drive data allowance is for use in New Zealand only. Only your plans data can be used for roaming, and normal roaming data charges will apply.
- If you move to a different plan during the first month, the Data Test Drive allowance will not transfer to your new plan.
- If you exceed the Data Test Drive allowance and your plan’s base data, you will be prompted to purchase Flexi data.
- Vodafone Consumer Terms, Mobile Terms and Mobile Plan Terms and Conditions apply.