Terms - Prepay Mobile Broadband
- When you purchase a SIM (with no data allowance), you can either choose the data plan you want after you top up, or you can purchase the 1GB data plan that is bundled with device.
- Use your Prepay balance to purchase one of the Prepay Mobile Broadband Data Plans (Data 20; Data 30; Data 50 and Data 80) Data 20 and 30 lasts for 30 days, Data 50 lasts 3 months and Data 80 lasts 6 months. Always know what you're paying for with no casual rates.
- If you use all the data in your plan before the end date you can choose to:
- Purchase any Prepay Always Available Data Deals via My One NZ (Prepay Data Boost 2GB, 5GB, 10GB, lasts for 30 days). Prepay Boost Terms apply;
- Wait until the plan expires when it will automatically renew on the anniversary date provided you have enough credit;
- Repurchase the same plan again; or
- Purchase a different plan.
- Excludes use outside New Zealand.
- General Consumer Terms and Mobile Terms apply.