Archived Terms - Office Net Lite Specific 2014
Before 26 May 2014
The following terms and conditions apply to Vodafone Office Net Lite*:
- Vodafone's Standard Business Terms and Business Internet Terms and Conditions
- Vodafone Office Net Lite and BizBroadband Swift Service Descriptions
You should read all of the above terms and ask us if you have any questions about them.
Summary of Key Terms
The key terms are as follows:
- Office Net Lite is available to new business customers and eligible existing business customers.
- You must have an Office Net Lite Core voice and internet service at each connected location and have all calling and Broadband services with Vodafone for a minimum term of 24 months.
- The master account is charged for services at all locations.
- Office Net Lite is not available with any other offer (except Fixed and Mobile Group Calling) and standard installation charges apply.
- Early termination charges apply.
- Office Net Lite is not available for use in a Contact Centre or for Telesales. We reserve the right to terminate an account and charge you early termination fees where this term is breached.
- You will pay us for all calling and broadband charges once the core pack, and any additional usage packs, have been used up.
- Customers must select a broadband usage pack which will be implemented once the 200GB of data in the core pack is used up.
- Minute packs are shared across all sites and users under the master account and include calls from fixed voice services. Minute packs include local, national, international, and land to cellular, but do not include calls to special numbers e.g. 0900, 018 etc, or TollFree calling.
- If one of the core services (voice or broadband) is terminated or reassigned to another Telecommunications company Vodafone will revert the remaining services to the standard rate card prices for the remainder of your contract term. Early termination charges apply.
- In addition to the 500 core minute pack, you may select one of the available add on Shared Minute Packs for an additional cost.
- Changes can be made to minute and data usage packs on the customer's monthly billing anniversary date. No changes can be made to the core pack. Prices shown exclude GST.
- Off net local calls are the first call type to be deducted from the shared minute packs. You can dial the area code when making a local calls to have the calls deducted chronologically from the minute packs
*Vodafone Office Net Lite was previously known as BizComplete