Archived Terms - Interest Free Payment - 2015
Terms, Conditions and Availability
These terms and conditions apply to customers who signed up (or re-signed) to this offer on or before 31 October 2015.
If you signed up after 31 October, you can find your terms here.
- Monthly Device Payment is only available for sale with selected Consumer plans: a. $39 Advantage Lite open term plan (from 28 May 2015)b. $49 Advantage open term plan - promotional only (from 16 April 2015)c. $59 Red+ Lite open term plan (from 10 April 2015)d. $79 Red+ Essential Open Term plan (from 20th May 2015)e. Red Share with a Red+ mobile plan (from 1 April 2015)f. Tablet Share plan (from 1 April 2015)
- Only one Monthly Device Payment per Eligible Plan is allowed.
- You must be at least 18 years of age to take advantage of Monthly Device Payment.
- Monthly Device Payment is only available if you are a new or re-signing customers.
- Vodafone reserves the right to amend the Upfront Payment amount from time to time but will advise customers of this amount prior to purchase.
- If you have selected Monthly Device Payment as an option, you will pay 24 consecutive monthly payments which will appear as a charge on your monthly invoice.
- The Monthly Payment amount will depend on the RRP of the eligible device selected.
- Monthly Device Payment is only available on selected devices (and only selected mobile phone devices are available on the eligible mobile plans, and only selected tablet devices are available on the Tablet Share plan). Vodafone reserves the right to amend this from time to time but will advise customers of this prior to purchase.
- Not available with New Phone Every Year plan.
- Account Suspensions are not allowed.
- Only available through selected Vodafone channels.
- Excludes accessories.
- Not available on Business (Enterprise) plans.
- Not transferable between customers.
- You remain liable for Monthly Device Payments if you lose your device or if your account is barred for any reason.
- You agree that you will repay the outstanding amount due on Monthly Device Payments in full prior to terminating or ending your eligible plan or transferring or re-signing to an ineligible plan. For purposes of clarity the outstanding amount is determined by the following Device RRP at time MDP was provisioned – (Upfront Payment + any Monthly Device Payments paid to Vodafone). Early termination and transfer fees also apply to any Red+ 24 month plan which is linked to a Tablet Share plan.
- The Upfront Payment and Monthly Payments do not include any capitalised interest. The total of these payments reflects the “lowest price” payable for the device selected for tax purposes.
- If maintenance of the Vodafone network is required or if there is a technical fault on the network that means you can’t use all our services for three days in a row, we’ll credit you the equivalent of the Monthly Device Payment for the period the service was not available.
- Vodafone reserves the right to review all Monthly Device Payment amounts that have been added to customer accounts. If an incorrect Monthly Device Payment charge has been applied, we will contact you before applying the correct Monthly Device Payment amount.
- Vodafone reserves the right to remove Monthly Device Payments from market without notice.
- Vodafone Consumer Terms and Mobile Terms and Conditions apply.
You can find current Interest Free phones deals here.