Terms - International TXT Add-On
Please note: These terms and conditions apply to customers who purchase the International TXT Add-On from 17 March 2015.
If you purchased before 17 March, you can find your older terms here.
Please note: This Add-On will not work with numbers when you are roaming overseas i.e. outside of New Zealand.
- To be eligible for the InternationalTXT Add-On, you must be a One NZ Pay Monthly (Pay Monthly) customer. on one of the following plans; You Choose, SIMple, iPhone, Smart, Blackberry, TalkZoneZero, TalkZoneZero Plus and Corporate plans (including Association plans).
- Purchase InternationalTXT Add-On (“the Add-On”) and get 100 TXTs to 30 countries.
- The included countries are; Australia, Belgium, Canada, China, Czech Republic, Denmark, Fiji, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Malaysia, Netherlands, Norway, Philippines, Portugal, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, UK, USA and Vietnam.
- The Add-On is charged at the time of activation, one month in advance and recurs every billing month until cancelled.
- If InternationalTXT is activated part way through your current billing month, we will bill the cost of the Add-On to cover the rest of the month and the next month in advance.
- The included Add-On TXTs can be used at any time of the day.
- TXTs not used before the month end date will be lost and will not accrue when the Add-On renews each month.
- You may have only one InternationalTXT Add-On per month.
- Additional TXTs, and TXTs sent to countries not included in the Add-On are charged at casual rates.
- This Add-On doesn't apply when you're roaming overseas.
- One NZ General Consumer Terms and Mobile Terms apply.