Archived Terms - Data Test Drive
Before 17 March 2015
Please note: These terms and conditions apply to customers who signed up (or re-signed) before 17 March 2015.
If you signed up from 17 March, you can find your Test Drive Terms here.
- Data Test Drive is available to: customers who sign up, or re-sign, to a new 24 month Red+ Essentials, Red+, Red+ Super, Black or Black data plan; and customers who sign up for Monthly Device Payments (over 24 months) on a Red+ Essentials Open term plan.
- The special Data Test Drive data allowance is in addition to your plan’s base data allowance and will be used before your plan’s data allowance.
- The special Data Test Drive data allowance is only available for one calendar month from the date you sign up to your eligible plan. It will expire either once you have used up the Data Test Drive allowance, or at the end of the one calendar month.
- The special Data Test Drive data allowance is for use in New Zealand only. Only your plan’s data can be used for roaming, and normal roaming data charges will apply.
- If you move to a different plan during the first month, the Data Test Drive allowance will not transfer to your new plan.
- If you exceed the Data Test Drive allowance and your plan’s base data, you will be prompted to purchase Flexi data.
- Vodafone On Account and Red+ Terms and Conditions apply.