Archived Terms - Interest Free Payment
Terms, Conditions and Availability (8 December 2021 to 7 December 2022)
If you signed up to Interest Free Payment before 27 March 2019 you can find your IFP terms here.
If you signed up to Interest Free Payment between 11 May 2020 and 25 November 2020, you can find your IFP terms here.
If you signed up to Interest Free Payment between 26 November 2020 and 7 December 2021, you can find your IFP terms here.
Interest Free Payment is available with the following selected Pay Monthly plans only, and is not available with Vodafone Prepay:
- Pay Monthly plans with Endless Data
- Companion Plans with Endless Data
- Tablet plans
1. Interest Free Payment is available if you are a new or re-signing customer.
2. Interest Free Payment is currently available on 12, 24, or 36 month terms.
3. Customers can add more than one Interest Free Payment to a billing account, as long as each Interest Free payment is attached to an active and eligible Pay Monthly plan.
4. To be eligible for an Interest Free Payment, you must be at least 18 years of age and pass a credit check.
5. We frequently offer discounts off selected devices and accessories when purchased Interest Free with an eligible Pay Monthly plan. Any Interest Free discount you receive will be spread evenly over the agreed Interest Free term (12, 24 or 36 months).
6. If you cancel or trade-down your mobile plan, or transfer to an ineligible plan, you will lose your Interest Free discount from that point onwards; and you will be required to pay back any outstanding amount due on your Interest Free payment.
7. You will also lose any remaining Interest Free discount if you change ownership of your billing account, pay off your device and any accessories early, leave Vodafone, or if your services are restricted, suspended or disconnected/cancelled for any reason (including breach of Fair Use). You will also be required to pay back any outstanding amount due on your Interest Free payment.
8. If you receive an Interest Free discount, it will be applied from your first monthly bill. If you cancel, transfer or trade down your plan in the middle of your billing month, you will not receive the discount for that month, and you will be ineligible for any remaining discount from that point onwards.
9. You agree that you will repay the outstanding amount due on remaining Interest Free Payments in full, prior to terminating or ending your eligible plan or transferring or re-signing. The outstanding amount is determined by the cost of the device (and any accessories where applicable) at the time the Interest Free Payment was provisioned, less the deposit paid and any Interest Free Payment paid to Vodafone to date. You will also be required to pay any remaining Interest Free discount that would have otherwise been credited to your bill for the remaining months of the Interest Free term that you signed up to.
10. A minimum deposit is required.
11. We can amend the deposit amount that you will be charged or specify the payment method you must use, but will advise you of this amount or payment method prior to purchase.
12. If you have selected Interest Free Payment as an option, you will pay either 12, 24, or 36 consecutive monthly payments depending on the option you chose at sign up, which will appear as a charge on your monthly invoice. You must make each payment due without set-off, counterclaim or deduction.
13. The number of months you will pay cannot be changed once Interest Free Payment has been provisioned for your choice of 12, 24, or 36 months.
14. The Interest Free Payment amount will depend on the cost of the eligible device and any accessories selected. The minimum total repayment amount is $149. Vodafone will notify you of the monthly repayment amount upon order confirmation.
15. Interest Free Payment is only available on selected devices and selected accessories for use with the devices being purchased. Vodafone reserves the right to amend this from time to time but will advise customers of this prior to purchase.
16. Customers who have had their account suspended, cancelled or terminated, may not be eligible for an Interest Free Payment option.
17. Only available through selected Vodafone channels.
18. Not transferable between customer accounts and/or connections.
19. You remain liable for the Interest Free Payment if your device or any accessory is lost or stolen, or, if your account is barred/cancelled/terminated for any reason.
20. The deposit and Interest Free Payments do not include any capitalised interest. The total of these payments reflects the “lowest price” payable for the device and any accessories selected for tax purposes.
21.Vodafone reserves the right to review all Interest Free Payment amounts that have been added to customer accounts. If an incorrect Interest Free Payment charge has been applied, we will contact you before applying the correct Interest Free Payment amount.
22. Vodafone reserves the right to remove Interest Free Payment from market without notice.
23. Vodafone reserves the right to assign your Interest Free Payment contract (or the device component of it alone) to a party of Vodafone’s choice, including a party to whom Vodafone sells receivables, without any requirement to notify you of that assignment.
Vodafone Consumer Terms, and Pay Monthly Terms and Conditions apply.
See how you can get one of our Interest free mobile deals.