Archived Terms - Interest Free Payment for Business
Terms, Conditions and Availability (8 December 2021 - 7 December 2022)
Please refer to the latest terms here.
If you signed up between 27 November 2020 and 7 December 2021, check those terms here.
If you signed up between 28 March 2019 and 26 November 2020, check those terms here.
If you signed up between 25 May 2017 and 27 March 2019, check those terms here.
If you signed up before 25 May 2017, check those terms here.
1. Interest Free Payments for Business is an optional service that is available with the following eligible Pricing Plans, provided that the term of the Pricing Plan does not exceed 24 months:
- Business Basics
- Red+ Business Lite
- Red+ Business Essentials
- Red+ Business
- Red+ Business Super
- Red+ Business Unlimited
- Red+ Business Tablet plans
- Red Share for Business Smartphone plans (excluding “transfer in only” plans)
- Red Share for Business Tablet plans (excluding “transfer in only” plans)
- Business Team Plans (1 month and 24 month plans)
- Pay Monthly plans with Endless Data
- Companion Plans with Endless Data
- 10GB Tablet plan
2. Interest Free Payments for Business is only available if you are adding or re-signing a Connection on an eligible Pricing Plan currently offered by Vodafone.
3. Only one Interest Free Payments for Business is allowed per eligible Connection.
4. You must be at least 18 years of age to take advantage of Interest Free Payments for Business and may be required to pass a credit check.
5. If you have selected Interest Free Payments for Business, you will need to select a 12, 24 or 36 month repayment term.
6. The repayment term cannot be changed once Interest Free Payments for Business has been provisioned.
7. We frequently offer discounts off selected devices and accessories when purchased Interest Free with an eligible Pricing plan. From 26 November 2020, any Interest Free discount you receive may be spread evenly over the agreed Interest Free term (12, 24 or 36 months).
8. Interest Free repayment terms
a. The Interest Free Payments for Business total repayment amount will always be calculated based on the Price of the eligible device plus any accessories associated with the devices selected, less:
- Any deposit paid;
- Any Interest Free discount applied; and/or
- Any connection level rebate
b. If you have been offered a Connection level rebate with the relevant Connection and you elect to use that Connection level rebate, that rebate will be deducted from the Price.
- The Connection level rebate is only available on 12 or 24 month repayment terms with a corresponding 12 or 24 month Pricing Plan.
- The Connection level rebate is not available on a 36 month repayment term.
9. The total repayment amount will be split across the 12, 24 or 36 month repayment term you have selected and the relevant monthly amount, and any monthly discount will appear as a credit on your monthly invoice for the eligible Pricing Plan.
10. If you cancel or trade-down your mobile plan, or transfer to an ineligible plan, you will lose any Interest Free discount from that point onwards, and you will be required to pay back any outstanding amount due on your Interest Free payment.
11. You will also lose any remaining Interest Free discount if you change ownership of your billing account, pay off your device and any associated accessories early, leave Vodafone, or if your services are restricted, suspended or disconnected/cancelled for any reason (including breach of Fair Use). You will also be required to pay back any outstanding amount due on your Interest Free payment.
12. If the Interest Free discount received is spread evenly across your term, it will be applied from your first monthly bill. If you terminate in the middle of your billing month, you will not receive the discount for that month and will be ineligible for any remaining discount.
13. 12 month repayment terms are available on eligible open term and 12 month term Pricing Plans.
14. 24 month repayment terms are available on eligible open term and 24 month term Pricing Plans.
15. 36 month repayment terms are available on eligible open term Pricing Plans only.
16. The initial repayment amount may differ from the other monthly repayment amounts.
17. The minimum total repayment amount is $99. The maximum total repayment amount is $4,800 if you select a 12 month repayment term, $9,600 if you select a 24 month repayment term, and is $14,400 if you select a 36 month repayment term.
18. Vodafone will notify you of the monthly repayment amount upon order confirmation.
19. Interest Free Payments for Business is only available on selected devices and accessories. Interest Free Payments for Business is not available for accessories alone. Vodafone reserves the right to amend the list of selected devices and accessories from time to time and will advise customers of device and accessories eligibility and availability.
20. Account suspensions are not allowed.
21. Only available through selected Vodafone sales channels. Eligibility criteria and credit criteria apply.
22. Interest Free Payments for Business is not transferable between your Connections or between the Connections or accounts of different customers.
23. You remain liable for making all repayments associated with the Interest Free Payments for Business service if you lose your device or, if applicable, any associated accessories (even if you have Phone Insure), or if your account is barred for any reason.
24. You agree that you will repay the outstanding amount due on remaining Interest Free Payments in full, prior to terminating or ending your eligible plan or transferring or re-signing. The outstanding amount is determined by the device and, if applicable, accessories, cost at the time the Interest Free Payment was provisioned less the deposit paid, and any Interest Free Payment paid to Vodafone to date. You will also be required to pay any remaining Interest Free discount that would have otherwise been credited to your bill for the remaining months of the Interest Free term that you signed up to
25. You also agree that you will pay the outstanding amount for Interest Free Payments for Business in full if Vodafone terminates the eligible Connection due to your material breach or insolvency, or any other circumstances permitted under the Business Terms. In all cases the outstanding amount is determined by calculating: (the total repayment amount determined in accordance with section 8a above) – (any Interest Free Payments for Business amount already paid to Vodafone). Early termination, change and transfer fees also apply to your Pricing Plan.
26. The Interest Free Payments for Business repayment amounts do not include any capitalised interest. The total of these repayments reflects the “lowest price” payable for the device and any associated accessories selected for tax purposes.
27. Vodafone reserves the right to review all Interest Free Payments for Business amounts that have been added to customer accounts. If an incorrect Interest Free Payments for Business charge has been applied, we will contact you before applying the correct Interest Free Payment for Business amount.
28. Vodafone reserves the right to assign your Interest Free Payment contract (or the device component of it alone) to a party of Vodafone’s choice, including a party to whom Vodafone sells receivables, without any requirement to notify you of that assignment.
29. Vodafone reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time without notice.
30. Vodafone’s general Business Terms and Conditions also apply to Interest Free Payments for Business.