Terms - $2 for 60 Minutes
On 4 September 2023, we made some minor updates to our $2 for 60 Minutes Terms. You can refer to the previous $2 for 60 Minutes terms.
- $2 for 60 minutes offer ("the Offer") applies to calls made with your credit balance on casual rates on the Prepay MyFlex Plans to specified international countries.
- This Offer applies automatically to voice calls made at any time within New Zealand to any landline in Australia (excluding external territories), Belgium, Canada, Chile, China, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Ireland, Italy, Japan, South Korea, Malaysia, Netherlands, Norway, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, UK and the USA. All other calls are excluded, including but not limited to calls to special and premium rate numbers such as 018 & 0900, voicemail calls and data calls.
- The Offer does not apply when you're roaming overseas.
- If you have an existing International Add-On, the minutes will firstly be taken from your International Add-On before the $2 for 60 minutes offer commences.
- No further charges will apply if the call length remains under 60 minutes.
- You will be charged your standard call rate until the cost of your call reaches $2. Normal charging will resume as per the standard rate of your Plan after 60 minutes.
- If your call is cut off for any reason and you need to redial, it will be treated as starting a new call.
- This Offer may only be used for private non-commercial use and is not for resale, nor for non-voice services.
- General Consumer Terms and Mobile Terms apply.
- One NZ may withdraw, extend, or amend the Offer at any time.