We understand that one size does not fit all, and that's why we offer a range of options that give you the freedom to choose what works best for you. From healthcare and kiwisaver plans to parental leave and flexible schedules, we've got you covered. Come join us and see how we can support you in your career journey!
- Flexible working & work from anywhere (most roles): Work from home, flex your hours, and even work up to 30 days offshore in certain countries around the world for the perfect work-life balance.
- Health and life insurance: Enjoy fully subsidised Southern Cross health insurance for you and your immediate whanau, life and terminal illness cover, and free flu shots.
- Paid parental leave: Primary carers get 22 weeks of salary top-ups plus 26 days of paid leave upon return, with secondary carers receiving a matching 26 days allowance.
- Kiwisaver: Save for your future with our 4% employer contribution or 4% supercash, and flexibly choose what works best for you.
- Lifestyle leave: Enjoy an extra week or two of annual leave for greater flexibility to balance your time away from work.
- Sick Leave: Take up to 10 days per year of sick leave starting on day one of joining us.
- Health and wellbeing: Take care of yourself with health surveillance and confidential support, guidance, and counselling services available 24/7, 365 days a year.
- Mobile me: Get the latest smartphones with a market-leading plan and laptop sim card, so you can stay connected and productive anywhere.
- Learn while you earn: Gain valuable qualifications through our Qualifications Programme and access to e-learning, LinkedIn learning and industry training opportunities.
- Double your $$ fundraising: Donate or raise funds for any registered charity in New Zealand through our Double Your $$ program and we'll match your efforts up to $3000 per year.
- Discounts: Enjoy great deals from a variety of retailers across Aotearoa for you, your family, and friends.
Want to work for us? Search for a job or register your interest