Terms - PC Protection
For Fixed Line Internet Customers
Any references to “PC Protection” means One NZ Security – PC Protection.
Please note: These terms and conditions apply to customers who purchased PC Protection from 17 March 2015. If you purchased PC Protection before 17 March, refer to your older terms.
PC Protection comprises services provided to you by, One New Zealand Group Limited ("One NZ") and F-Secure.
- PC protection is available for Broadband customers.
- You can buy a single licence for a monthly fee of $5 or buy a block of 3 licences for $10 per month. You can upgrade from 1 licence to 3 licences however, you cannot downgrade from 3 licences to 1. If you buy a 3 licence block you will be given 1 licence key that can be used on 3 separate computers. Please note: the pay monthly option is only available to One NZ fixed line customers.
- Alternatively, you can buy a One NZ Security - PC Protection single 12 month licence for a one off fee of $60.
- We will email your unique VPC Protection licence key to you on the next business day following purchase.
- You don't need to activate all three installations immediately but will be charged for the 3 licence block whether all 3 installations are active or not.
- One NZ Security - PC Protection is billed on a monthly basis in advance on the 1st of the month following activation of your licence key. If you cancel any of these services part way through the month you will still be billed to the end of the month.
3 Free Months Deal
- As part of the sign up offer, you will get the first 3 months free from the 1st of the month following activation of your licence key. You are only eligible for the 3 months' free deal if you have not previously purchased a PC Protection licence.
- At the end of the first 3 months, you will be automatically charged for this service at the rate corresponding to the number of licences you have purchased.
- The initial download of your One NZ Security - PC Protection client will consume 81MB of your monthly broadband data allowance.
- Your PC Protection licence is with F-Secure which is providing - PC Protection to you via One NZ. One NZ will provide customer services in relation to PC Protection as an agent of FSecure. You can contact One NZ customer service by calling 0800 438 448, 6am – 11pm, 7 days a week if you are a One NZ fixed line broadband subscriber. (If you are not a One NZ Fixed Line customer and have purchased the 12 month licence you can contact us on 0800 921 021).
- F-Secure are not responsible for your One NZ fixed line internet plan, which is provided by One NZ under a separate contract.
- It is your responsibility to keep your One NZ Security - PC Protection up to date to ensure that your computer is protected from the latest viruses and spam.
Cancelling the Service
- To cancel this service, use the 'Cancel your PC Protection pack' button under the 'Add PC Protection' option in My Account or contact the One NZ fixed line and broadband team on 0800 438 448.
- Once you cancel your licence, you will no longer have any access to One NZ Security - PC Protection updates unless you re-subscribe.
General Consumer Terms and Broadband and Home Phone Terms apply.