Archived Terms - 12 Months NEON with Broadband Offer 2016
Offer ended 30 June 2016
- NEON for 12 months offer available to new customers when you sign up to unlimited broadband data and home phone or unlimited broadband data Naked on a 12 month term.
- Unlimited broadband data for residential purposes only, traffic management policy and terms apply.
- Offer available for a limited time and is not available in conjunction with any other offer.
- You will receive your unique NEON promo code by email within 6 working days with instructions on how to redeem your 12 months of NEON. NEON services must be activated by entering the promo code when registering an account on the NEON website (neontv.co.nz) or under the billing details section for an existing NEON account.
- You must activate your NEON services using the voucher code before 30 June 2016.
- NEON services will automatically end 12 months after the day the NEON services were activated. If you want to continue NEON after 12 months, you will need to re-activate NEON either directly through the NEON website (neontv.co.nz) or by signing up to any current Vodafone offer for NEON services.
- A $199 early termination fee applies to your broadband plan.
- Offer includes free modem and standard broadband connection for new ADSL, VDSL and Fibre customers. $14.95 modem postage and handling charge applies. For Cable customers modem will be supplied free of charge for duration of service. For ADSL, VDSL and Fibre connections, see modem and connection terms, and for Cable connections see Cable connection terms.
- Broadband is not available everywhere.
- Offer available to new customers only.
- Vodafone may withdraw this offer at any time.
- If our third party supplier stops providing NEON services which means that we can no longer make it available to you, you will be able to terminate your agreement without any early termination fees.
- Residential broadband TV and Fixed Line Terms apply.
- Vodafone Terms apply.
- NEON Terms apply.