Terms - Pay and Go
On 4 September 2023, we made some minor updates to our Pay and Go Terms. You can refer to the previous Pay and Go terms.
- These terms apply to all Pay & Go Plans.
- You’ll need to activate your SIM and select Pay & Go Prepay Plan.
- Any usage (e.g. calls, data, TXTs, international calls, voice services (e.g. 018, voicemail), premium SMS services (e.g. 0900, shortcodes), roaming, etc) will be charged at casual rates and will be deducted from your Prepay balance.
- For minimum Prepay Top Up amounts and length of time money loaded on your Prepay account remains available for, please see our Mobile Terms.
- To check your prepay account balance, free TXT MY ADDONS to 756 or sign in to My One NZ.
- General Customer Terms and Mobile Terms apply.