Terms - Mates Prepay
- You can no longer switch or sign up to Mates Prepay.
- Any minutes and data in your Mates Prepay plan that you haven't used in 30 days will carry over up to 360 days if you keep your Mates Prepay plan active.
- You can only carry over any of your unused allowance to the maximum of 300 minutes for calling and 3GB for data. TXTs do not carry over.
- If you are under 25, every time you Top up your Vodafone Mates Prepay plan by $20 or more you’ll also receive a 500MB Bonus that lasts 30 days, or until you next top up $20, whichever is earlier.
- Vodafone Mates Prepay Plan entitlements last for 30 days and any unused credit expires after 360 days.
- If you have enough credit, your plan will automatically renew with the same bundle of minutes, TXTs and data on your renewal date. If you don't have enough credit, your plan will go on hold until you next top up enough to renew and any carry over minutes and data will be lost.
- You can design your plan any time you want until 10pm of the night your plan is due to renew, any new plan you design will only take effect from your next monthly cycle.
- Casual data, call and TXT rates will also apply if you use up any of your allocation of calls, data and TXTs before your renewal date, or if your Plan is on hold.
- You can cancel your Plan through My Vodafone (or any other means) at any time, your plan will not be renewed on the renewal date and any calls and TXTs you make, or data that you use after the renewal date will be charged at casual rates.
- Unlimited TXTs are intended to be used for personal TXTs to standard NZ and Oz numbers. Unlimited TXTs are not for overseas TXTing and for non-standard TXTs like premium TXTs and fundraising short-codes, standard rates apply.
- Included Minutes are to standard landline and mobile numbers in NZ and Australia. Calls made using any of the following services will be charged at standard rates, and deducted from your Prepay balance:
- International numbers
- Special or premium numbers (e.g. 0900)
- Voice services (e.g. 018, voicemail)
- Video calling
- Roaming services
- Our Prepay Terms apply
Mates Add-Ons Terms and Conditions
- An active Mates Prepay plan is needed to buy and use an Add-On
- Our Prepay Terms apply
- The 1GB Night Cap Data Add-On can only be used between 7pm – Midnight (12am) on the date of purchase or until your 1GB data runs out, whichever is earlier.
- Order of used applies, Night Cap Data Add-On will be used first within the allowed time period before any other data allowance.
- Night Cap Data Add-On can only be purchased when you are on an active Mates Prepay Plan.
- The 1GB Morning Hit Data Add-On can only be used between 7am – 9am or until your 1GB runs out, whichever is earlier.
- If you purchased Morning Hit Data Add-On after 9am, you will be able to use it between 7am - 9am the next day.
- If you purchase Morning Data Hit Add-On between 7am and 9am and don’t use all your 1GB data before 9am, you will be able to use it between 7am-9am the next day or until your 1GB data runs out, whichever is earlier. Any data not used by this time will be lost.
- Morning Data Hit Add-On can only be purchased when you are on an active Mates Prepay Plan
- Order of used applies, Morning Hit Data Add-On will be used first within the allowed time period before any other data allowance.
- The 1GB All Nighter Data Add-On can only be used between 10pm – 7am or until your 1GB runs out, whichever is earlier.
- If you purchase All Nighter Data Add-On between 10pm and 7am and don’t use all your 1GB data before 7am, you will be able to use it between 10pm and midnight (12am) that day or until your 1GB data runs out, whichever is earlier. Any data not used by this time will be lost.
- All Nighter Data Add-On can only be purchased when you are on an active Mates Prepay Plan.
- Order of used applies, All Nighter Data Add-On will be used first within the allowed time period before any other data allowance.
|NZ calls||$0.49 per minute for calls to mobiles and landlines once you've used your included minutes|
|NZ TXTs||$0.20 per TXT|
|Casual Data||$0.50 per MB|
|International Calls||Calls to our top 15 overseas countries anytime 89c per minute. Top 15 are:Oz (excluding external territories),Canada,China,Hong Kong,India,Ireland,Japan,Malaysia,Philippines,South Korea,Singapore,Taiwan,Thailand,UK & USA|
|International Calls||Rest of the world: $1.43 per minute|
|$2 for 60 minutes||Call overseas landlines in one of 30 countries from NZ anytime and pay no more than $2 for 60 minutes|
|International TXTs||From NZ to overseas 31c per TXT|
|Voicemail||Calls to voicemail: 20c per call|
|PXTs||PXT messages: 50c per PXT message. PXT video: $1.00 per PXT video message|
|Video Calls||Video calls to Vodafone NZ mobiles:79c per min Video calls to 2degrees mobiles:$1.99 per min Video calls to other NZ mobiles:79c per min|
|Roaming||Standard Prepay Roaming / International Rates apply.|