Archived Terms - 2 Months Fibre Waiter Discount 2015
If you signed up before 13 July 2015, the following Terms and Conditions apply.
- Offer only available through our door to door channel.
- Offer only available to new Vodafone broadband customers who have an existing active Standard ADSL broadband connection with another provider; and sign up for one of Vodafone’s UFB plans.
- Eligible customers will receive a Standard ADSL broadband package free for two months while their UFB application is processed. The Standard ADSL broadband package provided will be the equivalent to the UFB package the customer has signed up for. Customers will have to pay the full price for any Standard ADSL broadband connection provided after the first 2 months.
- A 12 month term applies to both the ADSL and UFB connection. The term begins from the date of the Standard ADSL broadband connection, and will transfer across to the UFB connection. If a UFB connection is not provided for any reason, the term will continue to apply to the Standard ADSL broadband connection.
- Once UFB is connected, it will replace the customer’s Standard ADSL broadband connection. If the UFB connection occurs in the first two months, the package discount will continue apply to the UFB package for the remaining discount period.
- If the customer is notified that a UFB connection cannot be provided to them, for any reason including the following:
- Consent is refused by any joint/adjacent property owner;
- UFB connection cannot be provided by the Local Fibre Company for any reason;
- The customer cancels their UFB installation; or
- The customer moves address
- Then the customer will simply continue to receive their Standard ADSL broadband connection and the package discount.
- Customers must supply their own modem for the Standard ADSL broadband connection.
- A $199 early termination fee applies.
- A move fee and new contract term may apply if you move house during the 12 month term.
- Any Vodafone TV services requested can only be provided once UFB is connected (no interim TV services will be provided with the Standard ADSL broadband connection).
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Residential Broadband, TV and Fixed Line Terms and Conditions apply to both the Standard ADSL broadband and UFB connection.
- Free Modem and Connection Terms and Conditions apply to the UFB connection only (offer not available with the ADSL connection).
What is ADSL?