Terms - BestMates® for Home Phone
BestMates® for home phone lets you nominate 5 numbers to call as much as you like (up to 2 hours each call) from your One NZ home phone.
- You can add numbers or change your nominated numbers at any time after signup.
- Calls over 2 hours will be charged at 26c per minute for NZ landlines or 36c per minute for NZ mobiles.
- Your nominated numbers can be any NZ landline or NZ mobile number. International phone numbers, special numbers (such as a 0900 or 0800 number) or short codes are excluded.
- If you want to change your nominated numbers, you can do this at any time, although you can only change each nominated number once per month.
- You can give each of your nominated numbers a unique label description or nickname (eg. Mum, Friend, Sister, Boyfriend) so that you can easily identify each number belongs to. You can add, edit or remove a nickname label as often as you like.
- BestMates® for home phone can be included for $6 per month on any Unlimited Broadband and home phone plan.
- When you purchase BestMates® for home phone as a chargeable Add-On you must nominate at least one number at the time of signup.
- If you have existing active Talk 0 numbers on your account and add BestMates® for home phone you will be asked if you would like to transfer those numbers to the BestMates® for home phone add-on. We'll automatically close your Talk 0 plan for you if you choose to transfer the number to BestMates® for home phone. If you decide to keep your Talk 0 plans these will be charged at a fixed rate per Talk 0 plan per month.
- BestMates® for home phone is not available with any of our other residential home phone & broadband packs, with our business fixed line plans or as an add-on to our home phone only service or home phone wireless service.
- General Consumer Terms and Broadband and Home Phone Terms apply.