Archived Terms - Prepay Data
These terms and conditions were updated on 4 September 2023. Find current terms here.
- You can purchase a SIM (with no data allowance) and choose the data plan you want after top up, or you can purchase the 1GB data plan that is bundled with device.
- Every time you Top up your Prepay Data SIM by $20 or more you’ll receive a FREE 500MB Bonus that lasts 30 days (or if you top up earlier).
- Use your Prepay balance to purchase one of the Prepay Data Plan (Data 20; Data 30; Data 50 and Data 80) Data 20 and 30 lasts for 30 days, Data 50 lasts 3 months and Data 80 lasts 6 months. Always know what you're paying for with no casual rates.
- If you use all the data in your plan before the end date you can choose to:
- Purchase any Prepay Always Available Data Deals via My One NZ (Prepay Data Boost 2GB, 5GB, 10GB, lasts for 30 days). Prepay Boost Terms apply.
- Wait until the plan expires when it will automatically renew on the anniversary date provided you have enough credit;
- Repurchase the same plan again; or
- Purchase a different plan.
- Excludes use outside New Zealand.
- General Consumer Terms and Mobile Terms apply.