Archived Terms - Prepay Boost
These terms and conditions were updated on 4 September 2023. Please refer to the current Prepay Boost terms.
- You can only have one of any kind of Boost Add-On at a time e.g. you can have one Data Boost Add-On and one Minutes Boost Add-On but not two Data Boost Add-Ons.
- All Boost offers are only valid for the time period specified in the offer.
- Any applicable charge will be deducted from your Prepay balance when a Boost offer is accepted.
- All Boost offers including minutes and TXTs are for standard NZ numbers only.
- All international offers include calls to landlines in Australia (excluding external territories), Belgium, Canada, Chile, China, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Ireland, Italy, Japan, South Korea, Malaysia, Netherlands, Norway, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, UK and the USA.
- Boost offers last for 7 days only or until your monthly Prepay Smart Add-On expires, whichever is the earlier. After that time, any unused minutes, TXTs or data will no longer be available for use.
- If you change your Prepay plan or cease to be a Prepay customer you will lose any current Boost offer.
- If you no longer wish to receive any Boost offers or other marketing offers from One NZ via TXT, reply ‘STOP’ at any time.
- One NZ reserves the right to cease making Boost offers or to modify any terms relating to Boost offers at any time.
- The following abbreviations apply: "ll" refers to New Zealand landline; "int" refers to international; "mob" refers to mobile; "wk" refers to week; and "wkend" refers to weekend.
- General Customer Terms and Mobile Terms apply.