Archived Terms - Talk 100 Add-on
The TALK100 Add-On gives Supa Prepay customers up to 100 anytime calling minutes to any New Zealand mobile or landline for $25 per month.
- The TALK100 Add-On will automatically renew on the monthly anniversary of the purchase date, subject to sufficient credit availability.
- If there is insufficient credit available on the renewal date, the TALK100 Add-On will be put on hold for up to 14 days. If sufficient credit is added during that period, the TALK100 Add-On will be re-activated.
- For charging purposes, Supa Prepay calls are rounded up to the next minute. For example, if your call is one minute and ten seconds, your TALK100 Add-On will reduce by two minutes.
- Any outstanding IOU credit will be repaid, and any applicable BestMate1000, 2000 or 3000 Add-Ons will recur, prior to the TALK100 Add-On renewing.
- Calls made using any of the following services will be charged at the usual rates, and deducted from the customer's prepay balance:
- International numbers;
- Special or premium numbers (e.g. 0900);
- Voice services (e.g. 018, voice mail);
- Data calls and usage;
- Video calling;
- Roaming services.
- BestMate1000, 2000 or 3000, Family and Top Up Bonus calling minutes will be used prior to your TALK100 Add-On calling minutes.
- If a call is eligible for $2 for 2 calling promotion and the TALK100 Add-on, the TALK100 Add-on minutes will be used and the $2 capped rate will not apply.
- Vodafone Prepay terms and conditions apply.