Terms - Direct Debit
- By providing your credit card/bank account details, you authorise us to arrange payment of the invoices, when they become due, by charging your card/bank account.
- Direct debits via bank account have additional requirements:
- we will provide at least 10 days' notice of each direct debit;
- we will provide at least 30 days' notice where there are any changes to the amounts or dates of a series of direct debits;
- You can ask us for a reversal of a direct debit up to 120 days after the direct debit if:
- You did not receive proper notice of the amount and date of the Direct Debit; or
- The amount or date of the Direct Debit is different from the amount or date on the notice.