Archived Terms - NZ Travel SIM
These terms and conditions were updated on November 3, 2023.
Please refer to the current Travel SIM terms.
- These terms apply to NZ Travel SIM.
- NZ Travel SIM Plans last for a limited number of days which vary depending on the Plan purchased.
- NZ Travel SIMs can either be purchased for the cost of the Plan from selected Airports and One NZ store locations or picked up at no cost from selected Airports and other locations and you must top up $30, $50, $70 or $100 to purchase a Plan. If the top up amount is more than the Plan amount, the remaining balance can be used to either purchase a Travel Add-On, or at casual rates. If you top up less than the minimum amount required to purchase a Plan and start using casual rates, you cannot purchase a NZ Travel SIM Plan you can only purchase a Travel Add-On.
- If you’re using a NZ Travel SIM Plan on casual rates you can use your credit balance to purchase Travel Add-Ons.
- NZ Travel SIM Plans include TXTs, Minutes and Data.
- NZ Minutes and TXTs are to standard numbers in NZ only. International Minutes and TXTs are to standard numbers in specified international destinations. Both NZ and International Minutes and TXTs are for personal use only. Excludes premium and special numbers (i.e. no short codes or MMS/PXT).
- NZ Travel SIM Plans do not renew and cannot be repurchased.
- Once your NZ Travel SIM Plan expires you’ll need to either purchase additional Data or Minutes Travel Add-Ons, use casual rates, or change to a MyFlex or Pay & Go Plan.
- If you run out of Minutes or Data you can choose to purchase additional Data or Minutes Travel Add-Ons.
- If you use up all your Plan and Add-Ons, any additional calls, data and TXTs will be charged at casual rates.
- You cannot purchase offers or Add-Ons from other One NZ Prepay Plans (e.g. MyFlex Prepay) on a NZ Travel SIM Plan.
- You can change to MyFlex or Pay & Go Plan at any time, but any remaining Minutes, TXTs or Data in your NZ Travel SIM Plan will not be transferred.
- General Consumer Terms and Mobile Terms apply.
- Prepay Roaming rates and Prepay Roaming Terms apply if a NZ Travel SIM is used outside of New Zealand.
ExtraMins and ExtraData Terms
- To be eligible to purchase and use the ExtraMins and ExtraData Travel Add-Ons you must be on a NZ Travel SIM Plan.
- Travel Add-Ons last 60 days from purchase.
- NZ Minutes are to standard numbers in NZ only. International Minutes are to standard numbers in specified international destinations. Both NZ and International Minutes are for personal use only. Excludes premium and special numbers (i.e. no short codes).
- If you change Plans from a NZ Travel SIM Plan, you'll lose any remaining entitlements from any NZ Travel Add-Ons you have.
- General Consumer Terms, Mobile Terms and Travel SIM Terms apply.