Archived Terms - Prepay Data
Terms and Conditions (before 17 March 2015)
Please note: These terms and conditions apply to customers who signed up from 23 October 2013 to 16 March 2015.
If you signed up for Prepay Data from 17 March 2015, you can find your 2015 terms here.
If you signed up to Prepay Data before 23 October 2013, you can find your 2013 terms here.
- Every time you top up your Prepay Data SIM by $20 or more you’ll receive a FREE 500MB Bonus that lasts 30 days (or if you top up earlier)
- Use your Prepay balance to purchase one of the Prepay Data Add-Ons (Data 20; Data 30; Data 50 and Data 80) Data 20 and 30 lasts for 30 days, Data 50 lasts 3 months and Data 80 lasts 6 months. Always know what you're paying for with no casual rates.
- If you use all the data in your Add-On before the end date you can choose to
- wait until the Add-On expires when it will automatically renew on the anniversary date provided you have enough credit;
- repurchase the same Add-On again; or
- cancel the Add-On and purchase a different Add-On.
- If you have insufficient Prepay balance and your Prepay Data Add-On fails to renew, the Add-On will go on hold for up to 14 days from the date it was due to renew. After 14 days it will be removed.
- If you top up sufficient credit within the 14 days Your Add-On will be automatically re-purchased and the price will be deducted from your Prepay balance, provided you top up enough to cover any outstanding IOUs
- Excludes use outside New Zealand.
- Vodafone Terms and Conditions for Prepay customers apply.