Archived Terms - BizComplete Full
For customers who signed up Services with TelstraClear pre-1 April 2013.
On 31 March 2013 Vodafone Fixed Limited trading as TelstraClear (“TelstraClear”) merged with Vodafone New Zealand Limited (“Vodafone”). Vodafone has assumed all the rights and obligations of TelstraClear.
The following terms and conditions apply to BizComplete:
- Vodafone's standard business terms, Business Internet terms and conditions and BizMobile GSM/3G Mobile Services terms
- BizMobile Early Termination Charges
- BizComplete , BizMobile and BizBroadband Swift Service Descriptions
You should read all of the above terms and ask us if you have any questions about them.
Summary of Key Terms
The key terms are as follows:
- BizComplete is available to new business customers and eligible existing business customers.
- You must have a BizComplete Core voice and internet service at each connected location and have all calling and Broadband services with Vodafone for a minimum term of 24 months.
- To take advantage of group calls where calls from mobile to mobile and land to mobile are zero rated, customers must have all mobiles billed to the same master account and limit inter-group calling to 30% of total calling, as outlined in the service description.
- The master account is charged for services at all locations.
- BizComplete is not available with any other offer and standard installation charges apply.
- Early termination charges apply (including repayment of any mobile phone subsidy).
- BizComplete is not available for use in a Contact Centre or for Telesales. We reserve the right to terminate an account and charge you early termination fees where this term is breached.
- You will pay us for all calling and broadband charges once the core pack, and any additional usage packs, have been used up.
- Customers must select a broadband usage pack which will be implemented once the 10GB of data in the core pack is used up.
- Minute packs are shared across all sites and users under the master account and include calls from fixed and mobile. Minute packs include local, national, international, land to cellular and cellular calling, but do not include calls to special numbers e.g. 0900, 018 etc, or TollFree calling.
- If one of the core services (voice or broadband) is terminated or reassigned to another Telecommunications company Vodafone will revert the remaining services to the standard rate card prices for the remainder of your contract term. Early termination charges apply.
- Customer group calls from mobile to mobile and land to mobile are zero rated as part of the BizComplete offer. Calls from group mobile to group land are not part of the zero rated calling group charges and will be subtracted from your shared minute packs or if the minute pack is used up, will be charged at the applicable minute plus second rate.
- In addition to the 500 core minute pack, you may select one of the add on Shared Minute Packs (250, 500, 1000, 2000, 4000 minute packs) for an additional cost.
- Changes can be made to minute and data usage packs on the customer's monthly billing anniversary date. No changes can be made to the core pack. Mobile data and text charges apply. Prices shown exclude GST.
For something newer, look at our Business Fibre plans.