Archived Terms - Win the Cost of your Phone Back in Prepay Credit
Prepay mailer promo – Win the cost of your phone back in Prepay credit (‘The Promotion’)
- Entry is open to Vodafone Prepay customers (“Eligible Entrant”) aged 18 or over except employees of the promoter Vodafone New Zealand Limited (“Vodafone”), their families, Vodafone’s associated companies, agencies or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
- The Promotion starts on 12:01 am 16 May and closes 31 May 2016
- To enter, a customer must purchase a Prepay phone and SIM bundle in a Vodafone retail store or at www.vodafone.co.nz and activate their SIM during the promotional period.
- Eligible customers will be automatically entered into the draw once they have activated their SIM during the promotional period.
- Vodafone may check that entries are valid and can disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process, including submitting an entry that breaches these terms and conditions.
- The prize is for one customer in each store / online (total 75) to win the cost of their Prepay phone (purchased during the promotional period) back in Prepay airtime credit. The prize is limited to the value of the handset only and does not include any credit, plans, Add-Ons etc that have been added on or after activation.
- The prize draw will be conducted on Tuesday 7th June, 2016. The first valid entry drawn from each store location and from an online purchase will win a prize (75 lots of Prepay airtime credit to be won). If a winner is under 18 years old, the prize will be awarded to the winner’s parent or guardian. The winner will be notified by phone or email. If three reasonable attempts to contact a winner have been made within 1 week after the draw and the winner is still unavailable, or the winner is unable to use the prize, the prize will be forfeited and Vodafone will randomly choose another winner from that store or from all online purchases.
- The winners may be required to participate in publicity as a result of this promotion.
- Prize is not transferable and cannot be taken as cash.
- Prize value is correct at time of printing but no responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of any prizes.
- By entering this competition you consent to receive the latest news, special offers, promotions and information from Vodafone by email, TXT or other channels from time to time. If at any stage you do not want to receive this information then please let us know.
- Vodafone is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- All entries become the property of Vodafone.
- In the event of any dispute, Vodafone’s decision is final. In the event of unforseen circumstances Vodafone can substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value. No correspondence will be entered into
- Vodafone reserves the right to extend, cancel or amend this promotion at any time.
- Information published by Vodafone on how to enter and prizes form part of these terms and conditions. Any entry not complying with these terms and conditions is invalid.