Terms - Mobile Broadband Money Back Guarantee
- If you decide that Mobile Broadband is not for you, you can return the On Account Mobile Broadband Device within 14 business days of being connected.
- Once you return your goods, we will cancel your contract and refund the 1st month's access charge you may have incurred during that time, plus if applicable, refund the purchase price of your device.
- Additional charges such as excess data usage and any charges relating to text and/or roaming will not be refunded.
- Any device must be returned in full working order in an "as new" condition, in its original packaging (including the One NZ SIM card). Any unused credit on your account will be forfeited.
- The Mobile Broadband guarantee only applies to new Mobile Broadband connections to the One NZ 3G network.
- Any unused credit on your account will be forfeited.
- Customers will be responsible for paying for any shipping charges required in order to return the products to us.
- If you purchased via the online shop, you can call us on 0800 837 867 within 14 business days of receiving the Mobile Broadband Device to arrange for it to be returned under the Online Shop returns terms and conditions (paragraph 7) or if you purchased through a store, you can return it there.
Take another look at our Mobile Broadband plan options.