My One NZ | View usage using our app
One NZ A and B only: Guide to view Call, TXT and Data usage using the My One NZ app
This page explains how to view Call, TXT and Data usage using My One NZ app.
Before you start
This process is only compatible with One NZ A and B accounts.
You cannot see what websites have been visited using My One NZ - we do not monitor individual sites or programs that you access.
Available usage records
The table below describes what usage records are available in the My One NZ app.
What you can see
|On Account and Wireless Broadband||You can view your Call, TXT and Data usage since your last bill, the last (or latest) bill and the one before that.|
|Prepay||You can see the past 30 days of activity.|
|Fixed broadband||You can view monthly Call and Data usage and your usage history.|
- Log into the My One NZ app
The main dashboard appears
- If you have access to more than 1 connection in My One NZ, tap Accounts & Services and select the required service
- Scroll down to the Essentials section and tap View detailed usage
- To view different days, tap the arrows for the day you want to view.
- Tap Details to view a full usage breakdown
What to do if that didn't work
You can also view your usage using My One NZ on our website .