My One NZ App | Download and Register
Want to register for My One NZ? Just follow the steps below and you should be up and running in just a few minutes.
Before you begin
Please ensure you have done the following:
- Check you don't have One NZ C or Ref:TCL on your invoice. If you do, you need to log into Customer Zone
- Turned on Mobile Data
- Turned off Wi-Fi on the device you are downloading and registering the My One NZ app on
- If you are on:
Alternatively you can:
- Search and download the "My One NZ" app from the Google Play Store or App Store and tapping on INSTALL.
- TXT myvf to 790
If you've never used My One NZ before, you can register in the app (see steps below)
It's free to download and 99% of activities performed in the app won't use your data.
- Open the My One NZ app
The login screen appears
- Tap Register
- Complete the following fields:
- Email - Your email address
- Password - Password for My One NZ app (Minimum 6 characters incl. one number eg. onenza3)
- Name - First and Last name
After submitting the registration form, you will see a confirmation that an email has been sent to complete the registration
You must verify this email in order to complete registration. If you are unable to find the email, check your junk/spam folder or you can tap on link Send it again at bottom.
Once the registration is complete, you can login to My One NZ app by entering your email address and password and tap on Sign in.
Note (Tap on check box Sign me in automatically if you would like to be automatically logged into the My One NZ app - you will not need to enter your password again,unless you sign out).
After logging into the My One NZ app, you will get the option to add your services with One NZ
Please follow this FAQ for how to Add a service, you can add multiple services to My One NZ