Missing payments from your bill
Some payments may not be processed immediately, and it can take a few days for an electronic payment to show on your account.
There are a couple of reasons why a payment may not appear on your statement:
- The wrong account was paid
- The payment was declined by the bank
- The payment was to one of our other bank accounts
- The payment was reversed or refunded automatically
- Start by checking the account number you used to pay us. This is shown on the top right-hand corner of your bill.
- If you paid with internet banking, please check the following:
- The bank account is correct.
- The payment details have the account number as a reference, if not this likely has been refunded back to the bank account the payment was made from
- Please note: this can take up to 5-7 business days from the date of payment
- Check to see if your payment was declined by the bank.
- If you paid via credit card (either one-off or regular credit card scheduled payments):
- Check the payment has not been refunded. This can take up to 5-7 business days to refund from date of payment.
- If you still cannot see the payment, please use our missing payments form .
If you have received notifications from our collections team for an overdue balance caused by this missing payment. Please give us a call
so one of our team can support you further.
If you have forgotten to pay your bill before the due date or your automatic payment from your credit card failed, please chat with us online
We can talk to you about your options. If your bill is more than $50, a late payment fee may apply.