Account Details | Account Change forms

This article explains how you can request a change to your account name, transfer your mobile number to someone else's name or even restructure your entire company's mobile connections.

Before you begin

We're happy to update your account details if:

  • You've got married or held a civil union ceremony and are taking on your partner's family name
  • You've got separated or divorced and want to lose your ex partner's family name
  • You've changed your name by deed poll

Almost all these changes need a signed form however you can access these forms through our website and are ready to download as PDFs.


  1. Find the form you require:
  2. Complete the form
  3. Email, fax or post it back to us

    We will then process the requested change

Back to top